Chapter 28: Beautiful mess

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"I know how much you fear losing your loved ones...but the truth is that everyone has to die someday...it could be today, it could be tomorrow...it could be the day after...what we can do is live the present...and face life as it comes...at least we will have good memories to live with...By dwelling on your fears you end up losing even that as well..."

"Whatever situation comes against us we can tackle it together.. "

****************
Chapter 28
Beautiful Mess

"Hmm....finally awake I see..."
Shivaay chuckled seeing a still sleepy Annika wobble to the balcony and plonk herself in the swing chair...

It was rare to see Annika up and about before 10 in the morning and it was only 9:30...

He turned to look at his wife...How can someone be so adorable even when they are sleeping...?

She looked so delicate that it made him want to take her away from all and protect her from every pain...

He was relieved that she didn't have any other nightmares after the one that happened at night...knowing how she was disturbed the whole night, he had let her sleep peacefully for as long as she wanted after that...

Shivaay made his way towards Annika and patted her head softly...

"Feeling sleepy..."
Annika muttered as she made herself comfortable...

"Seriously how can anybody still feel sleepy after sleeping for so long...?"

"What do you know...?"
Annika pouted not even opening her eyes...

"Wake up....wake up...wake up..."
Shivaay said walking towards her and twirling the swing...

"Aahhh...Shivaay...stop..feeling dizzy..."

Shivaay poured Annika a glass of masala tea he had made for her...

The way Annika's nose twitched as she tried to savour the aroma made Shivaay chuckle...

"Masala tea..."
Annika said opening her eyes and suddenly all the playfulness was gone...

"It's been a while since I had masala tea..."
Annika whispered looking at the cup of tea happily...

"Here..."
Shivaay said handing over the cup to her...Annika took a sip and slumped against the chair pleased....
"Oh my..."
She moaned...
"I had totally forgotten how it tasted..."

Shivaay smiled at how happy Annika looked...It never failed to amaze him how Annika would be happy even with the littlest of things...Maybe it was because of her past...having her expectations ruined most of the time...but still how her face radiated happiness filled his heart with warmth...

"Hmm...Staring I see....Am I that pretty...?"
Annika asked flipping her hair and batting her eye lashes...

"Very..."
Shivaay replied smiling...

"Ah...I...err...what...?"
Annika mumbled speechless...

Shivaay smirked looking at a flustered Annika...

Annika cleared her throat...

"Are you going somewhere Shivaay...?"
She asked seeing that Shivaay had dressed casually for the day...
Is there anything this man can't look dashing in...?