Chapter 43: Living the nightmare

Previously on Meri Aashiqui....

"Do you think I don't feel guilty for taking you away from your family...?I know you are here because I don't want to go back there..."

"This is your purgatory Shivaay....where you are making yourself suffer for my sake, by staying away from the family you love... because you are guilty about kicking me out of the house misunderstanding me and also about all that Pinky aunty made me suffer..."
Annika said to him...

"You are guilty that I'm going through depression because of that...Your world revolves around me now because of that guilt Shivaay... And because of that you are keeping me on high pedestal before making decisions..."

"For goodness sake woman...I love you...Can't I do something because of that...?Can't I be normal man even for a second...?Can't I be Shivaay for a second...?Do i have to be Shivaay Singh Oberoi always...?"

"Yes...I miss my family....but you are my family too Annika...And I want all of us to be together....But I also know that it is hard for you for you to accept them as your family...I know you need time...And I'm ready to wait for the day you accept them as your own..."

"I'm here because I want to...because I love you...Yes I feel guilty for kicking you out that day and not understanding or supporting you when you needed me...And that is something I would take with me to grave...but not everything is about guilt Annika...So for goodness sake stop feeling insecure about yourself..."

******************
Chapter 43:
Living the nightmare

Annika was sitting in front of the TV for the press conference that Shivaay and Tej were going to give....Originally the press conference was scheduled at 11:00 am...but now it was 11:30 and still there was no sign of Shivaay...

What was causing the delay...?
Annika thought worried...

Thinking not to bother Shivaay in case he was busy, Annika dialed Mishra's number...

And she couldn't help but feel scared when he informed her that the delay was because Shivaay hasn't reached the venue yet...

She walked out of the apartment to go to the Oberoi Industries when she saw Tiwariji there...

"Tiwariji do you know who went with Shivaay...?Mishra ji said that he hasn't reached Oberoi Industries yet.."

"Bitiya don't worry...Shivaay sir must have gone somewhere... "
He finally said to her...

"Tum chintha mat karo bitiya..."
He said consoling her...

"They tried to contact him Tiwariji but..he isn't attending the call...Even I tried...and still there is no response..."

"Tiwariji...something is wrong...I can feel it in my heart...please help me...I have to go find him... "

"Bitiya...Please try to understand...I can't let you do that...I promised Shivaay sir that I'll protect you no matter what...I can't let you go out in this chaos...I'm sure Shivaay sir is ok...He might be caught up with something..."

"Tiwariji...I can't sit here peacefully knowing that Shivaay could be danger...please understand...I don't care about anything else...I just wanted to know that he is safe..."

"Fine...Then I'll go check bitiya...but you have to promise me that you wouldn't go out of this house under any circumstances..."
Tiwari  said to Annika...

"Ok Tiwariji...I promise..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annika was pacing inside the apartment when she heard repeated ringing of the bell...