Chapter 18: The cat is out of the bag

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Annika...Shivaay is our son....He isn't illegitimate.. "
Pinky said to her...

She listened as Shakthi explained about everything...

So Shivaay wasn't illegitimate...He was an Oberoi through and through...

And Annika laughed...laughed her hearts out...the relief and happiness she was feeling was exhilarating...
~~~~~
If Shivaay comes to know about this he will hate me...I'm begging you Annika...please don't say anything about this to Shivaay...I can't lose him as well...please..."
Pinky pleaded to her...
~~~~~~
"Everything's going to be ok Shivaay..we will be fine..."
Annika kept telling him relieved that she no longer had to be scared about how broken he would be if he came to know....
They were finally free...

*************
Chapter 18:

"She is very beautiful...isn't she..."

"Huh...?"
Shivaay turned to see his badi ma standing besides him smiling cheekily...

Normally he would have denied and said that he wasn't looking at her to maintain his cool...

But he didn't even bother...Annika looked really...

"She looks happy..."
Shivaay looked shocked at his badi ma who had actually completed his thoughts...

But she was watching Annika laughing heartily at Rudra stealing oranges from Dadi's fruit basket innocently...

Yes she looked happy...

Though she was still reserved with everybody but overall she was doing much better than what he had seen a few days ago...

"I'm so glad that in spite of everything you both have found your happiness...."
Jhanvi said running her hand over Shivaay's head...

He had really forgotten how beautiful and infectious Annika's smiles where...She could light up the room with that...

He couldn't help but smile watching her....

Right at that moment Annika looked up at him slightly as if aware of him staring at her...

What was her word for that...tadasan...he thought chuckling...oh how he missed her weird words...

"Bhaiyya are you hungry...you have been eyeing these oranges like anything since he walked in..."
Rudra said with a t face...
Naughty billu...

"I...I don't like oranges...."
Shivaay said relaxing on the chair...

"Then what do you like Bhaiyya...?"

"Annika..."

"WHATTT...?"
Annika dropped the basket she was holding in shock....

"You have an orange peel in your hair..."
Shivaay continued as if nothing happened...

"What...oh...I...yes...my bad..."
Shivaay smirked as Annika slowly tugged a strand of hair behind her ears blushing...

Ahh..he had missed this so much...

Annika ran her hand through her hair only to realize that Shivaay was playing and that there was nothing whatsoever in her hair....