Chapter 46: Full circle

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Shakthi uncle...I may or may not be ready to go back to OM..but to Shivaay it is very important...it's his home...He stayed away from his family because I wasn't ready...I wouldn't let that happen again...His home is where he belong...and I would be there with him..all I ask from you is to permit me to come to OM as well..."
Annika said looking at Shakthi...

"What are you saying betta...?it's your house as much as it is Shivaay's...I promise nobody would bother you about anything there..."
Shakthi promised...

As Shakthi walked out of the room to get the arrangements done...Annika turned towards Shivaay..

"Shivaay...we are going back home...are you excited...?"
Annika asked her husband cupping his face lovingly...

******************
Chapter 46
Full circle...

"What goes around...comes around..."

That evening
Oberoi Mansion...

Annika stopped short right in front of the door...

Everything that happened the last two times she was here flashing through her mind...

"Annika...Annika."
Jhanvi tried calling her repeatedly but she was still caught in that memory...

She knew that she would have to go back to Oberoi Mansion with Shivaay sooner or later...but this wasn't how she had envisioned it...

This was something she had never expected...She thought her hands tightening around the gurney that Shivaay was in...

"ANNIKA..."
"Annika bhabhi..."
She snapped out of her trance and looked around...

Dadi, who had gotten discharged that day so she can be with her billu and also all of the family were waiting for her at the entrance to bring her inside...

Dadi had a thali in her hand...
"Please...don't do this..."
Annika said looking at everyone panicking...She didn't want this to happen...

"please don't do this..please...please try to understand me..."
Annika said stepping back like she was cornered....She held onto Shivaay's hand...

The last time they did this, Shivaay was standing beside her holding her head while Jhanvi aunty put teeka on her forehead...

And now he was...

"Maaji...please..."
Shakthi said holding his mother back...

Dadi nodded understanding Annika predicament...
"I'm sorry betta...Be happy always...Billu will be up and about in no time..."
She said to her...
Annika nodded...

"It's enough that you came back home...with or without teeka you are our Ghar ki lakshmi.."

********************
"Shivaay do you know what I'm thinking right now...?I know you would know...but I will still tell you..."
Annika asked Shivaay sitting close to him in a chair next to the bed...

"It's good to be back isn't it Shivaay...?"
Annika said looking around at their room...

"You know, to be frank i had forgotten how our room felt like.."
Annika kept blabbering to her husband like she did for the past few days...

"Yeh hara carpet...yeh brown and white curtain, nahi...nahi...not white... sheers bola tha uss din apne tho billuji....aur yeh orange velvet sofa.."
Annika said remembering the conversation they had about the room when she putting on the persona of kalavathi takkur was faking memory loss to expose Tia...