Chapter 9: Knock knock who's there...?

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

Shivaay made his way towards the offensive file...

He saw the divorce papers...But now it had doodles on it...along with a few shoe prints...his shoe's print to be precise...

He remembered something Annika did in his dream...
"Take that you..."

So it wasn't a dream...
Annika was really here...she wasn't the part of his recently bat crazy brain's imagination...
For me...
He thought feeling a bit happy....

He wasn't sure yet if he was ready to trust Annika again...

It may take like forever to come to terms with the heartbreak of last few months and let her in again...

But he knew that was going to try...
For them...

~~~~

Chapter 9
Dedicating this part to my bestie... ZStaardust
For being my critic and confidante...😃
And also because you were there with me throughout my "How to get Shivika under a single roof " idea phase...😂
You are the best...

Khanna:"Mam...aap teek ho...?"
He asked concerned as he watched Annika mam stare out of the window completely lost for the past 20 minutes...

Annika nodded...

Annika:"can you drop me off at the bus station...Actually I'm not sure if I can drive now....it would be better if I go by bus..."

Khanna nodded resigned...understanding that he couldn't contest Annika's request...

Now that Annika thought about it she was thankful that Khanna had volunteered to drop her off instead of Rudra and Om...

Rudra and Om loved her so much that they would try to cheer her up no matter what...and at this moment what she wanted was
to be left alone...

Khanna:"Mam....I'm sorry..."

Annika:"Why Khanna...?"

Khanna:"I was supposed to keep you safe yesterday....I messed up again and you got hurt..."
He said looking ashamed of himself...

Annika:"It wasn't your fault Khanna...it wasn't your fault at all..."

****************************
Flashback

Annika walked out of the elite bar after unsuccessfully searching for Shivaay...
She felt like crying...

The events of the past few months were taking toll on her...And living the reality of losing Shivaay was pushing her over the edge...

She didn't know how she would survive if something happened to him...

"An...Annika...."

Annika froze hearing the voice that called her...

Please let it not be him...
All her nightmares were coming back to haunt her today....

"Annika...."
She turned to look at the person after failing to release her hand from his tight grip....

Daksh:"Where were you my love...?do you know how hard I have been trying to find you...?"