Chapter 24: Confessions

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

You forgive that person over and over, but...what does he do...?he keeps on hurting you...so many times than you can imagine....in so many painful ways...And in the end, the time you've spent with that person, is nothing but a wasted time....and painful reminder...."
Daksh continued softly...

~~~~~~~~~~
Shivaay...Why did you even take her away from me...?I thought you loved her...but no...hell you aren't even bothered...if you had you would have seen that you were binding her down in a toxic relationship..."

"DAKSH..."
Shivaay shouted angrily holding him by his collar....

"Shivaay let go...he isn't worth it...'
Annika said running her hands through his chest, standing in front of Shivaay....

You are such a lucky bas**** Shivaay....in spite of everything you did she still worships the ground you walks on...I really hope that she wakes up and realizes that you are not worth it.."

********************
Chapter 24
Confessions( Part 1)

Shivaay watched Annika staring out through the window...

She has been so silent ever since they met Daksh...

And it frightened him...
What was she thinking...?

Did she hate him...?
After all, thinking from her point of view, he had only given her pain...
What if she realizes that he wasn't worth it...?
What would he do then...?

Maybe he should apologize for what happened...

"Annika...I.."
Shivaay started but then stopped immediately...

No...no...it would better if he didn't speak about that now...not when she was so upset...

He will talk about that when she was feeling better...
Shivaay decided to stall those unpleasant topics that would make her unhappy...

Maybe he should resort to mindless chatting to keep her mind off of what happened...

What should he speak about...?

Annika was always the chatty one in their relationship...

Even when he pretended to be annoyed by her non-stop yammering...he enjoyed every moment of it...

It was really fascinating how she could jump from one topic to another so effortlessly...

Now that she was silent he felt so awkward...

Damn it...he never was one for small talks...and he regretted it right now...
what was he supposed to say...?
Speak about the weather...?

"I think it's going to rain today..."
Shivaay said finally clearing his throat...

A smile played in Annika's lips when she turned towards him hearing that...

Meanwhile Khanna who listened to this, carefully concealed his laugh with a cough...oh boss....

Shivaay cleared his throat and looked out of the window feeling totally embarrassed for using such a cliche dialogue...

But Annika was staring at an adorable dorky Shivaay to her heart's content...
Was it a wonder that she was falling in love with him over and over again...?
Annika asked herself exasperated...