Chapter 57 : Face off

Chapter 57
Face off

"Are you ok....?"
Shivaay asked seeing Mahi open his eyes and look at him...

Mahi nodded smiling...

"Sati...?"
He asked Shivaay...

"She is out of danger and is resting right now...Annika is with her now...everything's going to be ok..."
Shivaay said to him....

"I have asked them to transfer you to her room once the observation period is over..."
Shivaay said to him...

"Thank you..."
Mahi said to Shivaay...

Shivaay didn't know what to do other than nod...
His own brother was thanking him for helping him...

"I guess I should thank you for helping me that day as well...If it wasn't for you then maybe I wouldn't have been able to save Annika...."
Shivaay trailed off...

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all this for that..."
Shivaay said to Mahi...

"Oh yeah...I forgot...i saved you from goons that day...and you saved my life today....I helped you save bhabhi a few days ago and you saved Sati...so I guess we are even...no sorry or thank you's necessary..."
Mahi said smiling...

"Yes...I guess so..."
Shivaay replied...

"I'm glad that you could save bhabhi...and I'm glad that you escaped as well...I was so worried sick when mothe.."

"I mean, she said that you both were in critical state...then i was a bit relieved when I came to know that bhabhi managed to escape....And still you were in coma so I had no idea how she would take it..anyways i'm happy you made it out pretty unscathed except for that thingy in your head...And bhabhi, she now resembles a mummy more than a normal human with all those bandages..."

"Hey watch it...that's my wife you are talking about...i would punch you for saying that about her...besides don't let her hear you say that if you hold your life dear..."
Shivaay said...

"Psst...how is she gonna know what I said..?"
Mahi said shrugging...

Shivaay smiled slyly...

"Oh you wouldn't dare..."
Mahi said...

Shivaay smirked...
"Honestly...what can I say...I enjoy it so much if I'm not on the receiving end of her wrath.."
He said chuckling...

"Seriously...please dont tell on me...she would kill me and bring me back and kill me again if she comes to know..."
Mahi pleaded...

Shivaay nodded chuckling...

Mahi took a deep laborious breath holding his chest...

"It really sucks to have this heart condition I'm telling you..."
He said sighing leaning against the bed....

"You shouldn't have drunk this much you know...it only worsens the situation..."
Shivaay said to him sitting besides him...

"You should have healthy food, take medicines on time, get proper sleep, exercise regularly and it wouldn't even bother you...."
He continued...

"What is the fun in that...?there should be some adventures in life na...i can't even imagine shifting to this all this ghas phus..."
Mahi said shuddering...