Chapter 74: To have and to hold

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

Shivika's room...

Shivaay walked over to their room so as to take Annika with him for the ceremony...

"Anni...You ready...?"
He asked her as he walked into the room...

"How do I look...?"
Annika asked twirling and posing for him...

"Kidkithod as usual...."
Shivaay said smiling...

"Vaise can you help with this dori..."
She asked him batting her eyelashes playfully...

"Wait a minute...why is there a huge window on your back...?did they run out of cloth or something...?"
He asked her...

"Err...Shivaay...that is just a design..."
Annika said rolling her eyes...Jeez this guy...

"What design...?design of a window...?who is the designer...should get them fired..."
He asked annoyed...

"Shivaaaay..."
Annika called him annoyed...

"Fine..."
Shivaay said groaning while Annika tied the dori on her own muttering about the unromantic billu she was living with...

He walked over to her and adjusted her hair in a such a way that it covered it...
"Unbelievable..."
Annika muttered to herself...

"Ok..why am I marrying you again...?"
Annika said out loud...

"Because I'm awesome and you are madly in love with me...and besides that my dear fiancee...should I remind you of the perks that's comes with marrying me..."
He said smirking wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her to me...

"Like...?"

"You wanna know...?"
Shivaay asked her winking...

*KNOCK..KNOCK*
Annika jumped in shock...

"Billu and billi...Get outta there...It's been ages since you went to call Annika...Are you two laying eggs in there...?Jaldi aao...I don't want you two dorks turning up late for the ceremony..."
Dadi said knocking on the door hard...

It was followed by a set of giggles from outside the room...

"...."

"Ergh..."
Shivaay muttered rolling his eyes...

"We should get going..."
Annika said to him smiling...

*********
Chapter 74
To have and to hold..

Shivika smiled as they walked up the stairs of the temple that held the most important place in their life...

"I remembered that this is where you two met each other for the first time..."
Dadi whispered to them...

Both of them nodded realizing that they have come a full circle...

It had been a rollercoaster ride for both of them after that explosive meeting...but they were here again...and this time together...

Who would have thought at that time that she was the woman whom he was destined to be with...?
Shivaay thought to himself...

He intertwined his hands with Annika's with a content smile...

"You are welcome..."
Dadi said winking at them as she walked up the stairs...

Once they reached the temple Shivaay groaned when he turned and saw Annika standing in a long queue...
"Argh...not again..."