Chapter 79 : Love or Fear...?

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Shivaay...When the fire happened and Kalyani mills went up in flames 18 employees were killed in it...police found one of the perpetrators soon enough...apparently he and his partner were set up by somebody to sabotage the kalyani mills..."
Abhay said...

"And you think my family set them up to get the insurance money..."
Shivaay said...

"Shivaay...Let's not go into that now please..."
Abhay said to him...

"Fine...continue..."
Shivaay said crossing his arms across his chest...

"So...In between the arson some conflicts occured between the two and one of them was shot and died....police arrested the other but he later committed suicide in the hospital..."
Abhay said to Shivaay...

"I know about all this Abhay...I'm an Oberoi too remember...and I have been working in Oberoi industries for long..."
Shivaay said to him...

"But you don't know who that person was...nobody knows about it...it was kept in down low..."
Abhay said...

"That person who was caught for arson...Annika's father, Shivaay...he was an foreman at Kalyani mills..."
Abhay said...

"What are you talking about Abhay...Have you gone crazy...?even Annika doesn't remember about her parents...and you are saying that not only do you know her father...but also you are saying that he was the one who caused the fire...what hidden agenda do you have now...?"
Shivaay asked him angrily...

"Shivaay...I know you don't trust me..."
Abhay said to Shivaay...

"You got that right..."
Shivaay said sarcasticatically...

"Shivaay...I have spend most of my adult life after the kalyani mills fire accident...I would identify that person anywhere...and I would recognize his family too...today when I saw...that photo...I recognized them...from the photo that was there in employee archives of Kalyani mills..."
Abhay said placing the copy of a photo in front of Shivaay...

What is this...?"
Shivaay asked Abhay still angry...

"Annika bhabhi and Gauri bhabhi's childhood picture...."
Abhay said to him giving him the photo...

"He is their father....Harshvardhan Trivedi..."
Abhay said to him...

*******************
Chapter 79:
Love or Fear...?

Shivaay sat on the couch going through the folder of the KM fire accident investigation report Abhay had copied for him...

With each click of the mouse the gory details of the incident that was kept out of the hands of the press and those which his parents had tactically kept away from him all were unraveling right infront of his eyes...

The Police had closed the case after the death of Harshvardhan as they did not have any clue to pursue in order to reach the mastermind behind this accident who actually one of their business partner as he fled abroad...

Shivaay also read the copy of the suicide note Harshvardhan Trivedi had written...
Which they had taken from his bedside after he committed suicide...

It went on to say that he was carried away by the offer made to him and did this in order to ensure a bright future for his daughters...And that he was committing suicide as he wasn't able to forgive himself knowing that he caused the death of 18 innocent people...

Shivaay clenched his fingers into a tight fist angrily...

Why didn't you think about your daughters wellbeing when you committed suicide you fool...?Did you think that you are laying out a bed of roses for them after you die...?