Chapter 32: Second chance....

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Do you know why I'm here in spite of how angry I'm towards you...?I'm here for Shivaay...because I don't want him to be in pain in case you blabber foolishly...Because I know that he blames himself as it is for what happened to you..."

"Your brother is waiting for you to come home...so is your family..."
Annika said softly running her hands through her best friend's hair...

*******************
Chapter 32:
Second chance...

Annika made her way towards the auditorium...It was over 2 when she left Blue moon resort...And considering the fact that she was going to Sahil's school for Annual Day she decked up a little...When she was done it was 20 minutes past 4...she was really worried that she would miss the event but luckily she was able to reach school by 5:10...

Annika was looking around for the green room 4 where Sahil's Staff advisor said he would be when she heard the voice calling her....

"Didi...."
Annika turned with a smile to the direction she heard the voice and saw her brother....

Running over to him she pulled her little brother in for a hug...
"Didi...not so tightly..can't breath..."

"Look at you all grown up..."
She said messing his hair...

"Didiiii... not my hair..."
Sahil whined making Annika chuckle...

"Waise....Didi....You look so pretty today. ."
Sahil said to her smiling...

"Acha...?"
Annika asked playfully...

"Sahil...there you are....I have been looking all over for you...Sorry Ms. Annika I have to borrow Sahil for a moment..."

"But his event is at 6 na..."

"Yes...he is also one of the main anchors of the annual day..."

"Off you go.."
Principal said directing Sahil towards the green room...

Sahil hugged his sister before leaving...

"He is so talented and hardworking..."
Principal madam said to her looking at Sahil...

Annika smiled proudly....
"Is he doing ok now...?did he cause any other issue after that week..."
She asked remembering how sahil had caused trouble a few weeks back...

"Yes he is...I guess he is convinced that he doesn't have to worry about you anymore ..."
Principal said....

"He is such a happy kid...Whatever be the situation he sees things positively...Sahil tells me that he gets that from you Ms. Annika...He is very mature and perceptive than most of his age....I should say that you and Mr. Oberoi have done a great job in nurturing him..."

Annika smiled proudly...

"Thank you so much for providing him with such opportunities...I'm very grateful..."
Annika said...

"Actually I'm the one who should be grateful...I owe Mr. Oberoi for actually implementing something I had tried to achieve for long..."

"I'm sure you know that Mr. Oberoi is the alumni of this school...Only children from prestigious institutions were able to study here at that time...Once Mr. Oberoi took over as Board Director things changed...He provided lots of scholarships for talented children from less privileged backgrounds...He was opposed by a lot of parents from elite groups...but he stood stern on his stand against all the oppositions and achieved it..."