Chapter 69: Twists and Turns

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

Tensed Om pressed the door bell...
A girl of around 18-20 opened the door....
Om realized that she would be Ishana's sister...

The girl's expression turned murderous as she recognized him...
*SLAM*
She slammed the door in his face with contempt...

"Look...I'm here to...see Ishana...and I'll leave as soon as I see her ok....please let me see her..."
He said to her from outside...

"Over my dead body you will...You bas****..."
The girl literally spat at him with contempt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see...I have a better plan...Annika will have to cook Shivaay's favourite dishes and feed him and Shivaay will have to cook Annika's favorite dishes and feed her...whoever makes the best dish wins..."
Dadi announced...

****************
Chapter 69
Twists and Turns

Look...I'm here to...see Ishana...and I'll leave as soon as I see her ok....please let me see her..."
Om said to the girl, from outside...

"Over my dead body you will...You bas****..."
The girl literally spat at him with contempt...

"Please..."
Om requested again...

"What are you even doing here huh...?Are you here to torture us again...?is for some sort of sadistic pleasure...?to get the kick out of our misery...?"
She screamed at him from inside...

"Look I don't know what you are saying...I just saw her outside the commissioner's office...I haven't seen her in like months..."
Om said to her...

"Oh...boohoo...Poor Sachai ka boyfriend doesn't know anything...you innocent baby....why don't you go hug your "bhaiyya" and cry about it...why don't you tell him how we upset you...how we made you cry...so that this time he can drive a stake through us and probably kill us like he did with our father..."
She said with contempt...

"What are you talking about...?what did my brother...what did Shivaay do...?"
Om asked her tensed...

The girl laughed maniacally...
"Nice acting Oberoi...very nice indeed..You are really good at this poor innocent Omkara Singh Oberoi drama aren't you...why get your hands dirty when you have your brother and father to do them for you isn't it...?"

"You know..For a minute there I almost fell for your acting...too bad I have the first hand experience about what a monster you and your freaking family can be..."
She screamed at him...

"You wanted to see her didn't you...I'll let you see her...I'll let you..."
She muttered psychotically while pulling open the door...

"I'll let you see her...I'll let you..."
She kept repeating to herself as she held his hand and dragged him inside the room...

Om gasped in horror seeing Ishana...She was sitting in the chair tapping her gunguru in her hand and giggling at the sound it made...

"Is...Ishana..."
Om called...

She looked up smiling...but as soon as she saw him she stood up horrified, dropping the gunguru to the floor and dashed towards her sister and hid behind her...

From behind her Ishana kept pointing at him fearfully...

"We go...we go...go..."
Ishana kept muttering shaking her sister's dress frightened...

Shaking from head to toe Omkara ran out of the room and the house...

He didn't know what to do...or what was happening...Shivering like anything he fell down on the floor...