11.

M I N A

"How are you? Are you feeling okay already?" Ms. Chaeyoung asked me as soon as she saw me entering her office.

"I'm fine Ms. Chaeyoung , by the way, here." I said putting down the snack I made her.

"Thank you Ms. Myoui." She said and smiled.

"You're welcome Ms. Chaeyoung, thank you again for saving me and dropping me off last time."

"You're welcome."

I left her office and sat on my chair.

I'm grateful that my boss is kind and helpful. If she didn't help me, I would probably be traumatized so bad right now.

She told me to take a day off or a week off, but I refused. I can't leave my work.

I've been working with Ms. Chaeyoung for years and I don't have any plans to resign. Ms. Chaeyoung is great to work with, she's the youngest well-known CEO in Asia and despite being rich or a CEO, she's humble and kind.

The time when she invited me to have lunch with Tzuyu and Sana, I was shocked, I never knew she knew them. The friend that I know she has is Jeongyeon unnie and Dahyun. We're not that close but we know a lot about each other, maybe it's because we've been working with each other for years and observe the things around us.

I was busy setting Ms. Chaeyoung's schedule for the following weeks when someone fakes a cough.

Why do people need to fake a cough when they can just say excuse me?

"Mr. Son, how may I help you?" I said and stand up when I saw Mr. Son standing in front of me.

"Can I talk to Chaeyoung?" He said.

Mr. Son is was the CEO before Ms. Chaeyoung and he is being feared when it comes to business, he handles the company well. Ms. Chaeyoung is scared of her dad, I don't know why and she always gets nervous every time her dad is here in the company.

"Sure sir, I'll tell Ms, Chaeyoung you're here." I said and immediately left my table.

As I head into Ms. Chaeyoung's office, I saw her taking a photo of the snack I made for her. 

Eh?

"Uhm, Ms. Chaeyoung?" I called her attention and she hid her phone after seeing me looking at what she was doing.

"Y-Yes, Ms. Myoui?" She awkwardly asked.

"Your dad is outside, he said he wants to talk to you." As soon as I mentioned her dad, her eyes widen and had a nervous look on her face.

"Did he told you why?" I shake my head as a sign of no and she groans.

"I hope he doesn't scold me." She mumbles that I heard.

Ms. Chaeyoung is like a fire, strong and brave but once the water is there, it becomes weak and small. That is how Ms. Chaeyoung is, she is strong in front of many but once her father is there, she feels so small and weak.

"Just think positive Ms. Chaeyoung. " I said and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Thank you Ms. Myoui, please call him in." I nodded my head and left afterward.

"Mr. Son, you may go in now." I said and bow.

"Thank you Ms. Myoui." He said and left.

I sat back down on my chair and continue doing the schedules. After about 20 minutes, Mr. Son left the office. 

I wonder what did they talk about. Hope Mr. Son didn't say anything mean things to his daughter again. I clearly remembered what Mr. Son told his daughter a few years back, Ms. Chaeyoung cried and that was the first time I saw her cry. There was a very important investment at that time and Ms. Chaeyoung didn't manage to get the investor's trust. Mr. Son scolded his daughter in front of many employees. After we go back to the office, Ms. Chaeyoung locked her office door and cried there. 

I want to comfort her that time but she won't open the door for me. 

Ms. Chaeyoung is like a glass, strong but fragile.

The day goes by and today's schedule is not that busy. Once the time turns to five, I started to fix my things. After gathering everything, I knock on Ms. Chaeyoung's door.

"Ms. Cha-." I cut off my own words when I saw her sleeping peacefully. 

I go near her and look at the papers on her table. She was signing a contract. 

I quietly grab what I made for her and check if she is done with her other things. A few years ago, she always miss some work that is needed to be done, so I made a checklist for her. I write down the things she needed to do and give them to her, she put a checkmark on its side to show that it is already done. If she can't finish one or two of her work, she'll draw a sun that says she'll do it the first thing she got inside her office. 

After making sure she did everything, I quietly fix the papers on top of the table. As I was fixing her pens, she moves and groans as she opens her eyes.

"Sorry to wake you up Ms. Chaeyoung." I said and bow down.

"It's okay, what time is it?"

"It's already 5 Miss."

"Oh, are you going home already? Did you bring your car?" She asked while standing up.

"Sana wi-." I was cut off when someone called on Ms. Chaeyoung's phone.

"Ne unnie?... Hmm... Yes, unnie... Ne, take care." She said and put down her phone.

"Sana unnie said she can't pick you up, she's still in her shooting." Ohh.

"Let's go, I'll drop you off." She said while smiling.

I didn't object because I know she won't allow me to take the bus and I am scared that what happened to me will happen again.

She opened the car door for me and I said thank you.

Ms. Chaeyoung is one true gentlewoman. I wonder why is she still single. If ever that I would find my special someone, I want that person to be as gentle, protective, and sweet as Ms. Chaeyoung.

-
Hello! How is my story going? I hope it's not boring, if it is, I'll make it better. Thank you for reading my story and for voting. Have a wonderful night😁