46.

A U T H O R

Another month had passed by and everything goes well.

Well, that is what they think, specially Chaeyoung.

She's happy being in a relationship with Mina and continues loving her. She's happy being Heejin's second mother figure towards Heejin.

The meeting with an investor just ended and Chaeyoung noticed Mina looking so nervous.

"Hey, you okay? Is there something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked her girlfriend.

"Can we... Can we be the to fetch Heejin instead of Jeong Hun?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung frowns.

"Yeah, we can. Is there something that is bothering you? Tell me." Chaeyoung said with full of concerns.

"It's nothing." Mina said and excused herself to use the bathroom.

Mina has been like this for a week already, Chaeyoung doesn't know why. She kept asking Mina what was wrong but the Japanese girl would just answer nothing. Chaeyoung knew that something is bothering Mina but Chaeyoung can't pinpoint what it is.

As for Mina, there is a reason why she is always in deep thoughts, spacing out, getting worried suddenly, and many more. It is because of texts that she has been receiving for a week already, it is not just any kind of random text, instead, it is mostly full of threats.

Threats that are giving Mina so much worry and anxiety, Mina tends to always look around because she felt like someone is spying on them.

From: Unknown
I see, you look happy being with Chaeyoung, huh. Seeing someone happy is great but seeing someone being devastated and ruined is the best thing.

That is the first message she got, at first, she didn't mind it but as days go by the messaging continues and starting to be threats.

From: Unknown
I want you to be away from Cheayoung and you'll be safe. I want you out of Chaeyoung's life. Don't follow me or many lives of your loved ones will be in danger. Don't ever think of asking for help because you'll be helpless Myoui Mina.

From: Unknown
Time is ticking Myoui Mina, remember that you only have until the end of the month.

From: Unknown
Anxious, I see. Better do what I told you already. Tic tac, the clock is ticking.

Those are some of the messages she got from an unknown person.

Mina has someone in mind doing this to her, Mr. Son, Chaeyoung's dad. But Mina is having second thoughts, she doesn't have any other clue but she also felt like it isn't Mr. Son.

"Mina? Are you okay? You have been in there for twenty minutes already." Mina came back from her deep thoughts when she heard Chaeyoung knocking.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." She softly said.

Once she was out, Chaeyoung looks at her concernedly.

"Do you feel sick?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I just have a little headache, but I'll be fine, I already drank a medicine. Let's go, Heekkie must be already waiting for us." Mina said.

It wasn't a lie when she said that she has a headache, worrying about threats and what might happen gave her a headache.

"Arrasso, you should rest after, okay?" Chaeyoung said towards Mina.

"Okay."

They left the company and goes towards Heejin's school. Reaching the school, they saw Heejin sitting comfortably on the bench with another kid beside her, the two were so engrossed with the talking that they didn't notice the two elders walking towards them.

"Heejin-ah." As much as Mina doesn't want to ruin their talking, she needed to. She doesn't feel safe being in public for long.

"Mommy! Mama!" Heejin cheerfully said and gave her two moms' a kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey there kiddo, ready to leave?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, let me just say goodbye to my friend." Heejin said.

"Hyunjinnie, I'll go home already. Let's play again tomorrow, I like playing with you. Babye! See you tomorrow."

Mina and Chaeyoung watch Heejin in awe, the two interact with each other too cutely.

They bid their farewell and ride Chaeyoung's car. They decided to stay at Chaeyoung's place and so they headed there. Once they reach the house, Mina felt a little relief and safe.

"What do you both want for snack?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want waffles!" Heejin said.

Chaeyoung looks at her girlfriend who was in deep thoughts again. Chaeyoung sigh and sat beside Mina.

"Hey, you know that you can tell me what is bothering you. I'll be just here for you and listen to you, okay?" Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's hands.

Mina looked at her girlfriend and she just can't control it anymore, she shed tears that made Chaeyoung surprised.

"Hey, hey, why?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked.

Mina didn't answer her and just hug her. 

Chaeyoung caresses Mina's back and calmed her down.

"Shh, whatever it is, I know that everything will be alright, okay. I'm here, I'll be with you. I love you." Chaeyoung simply said and it made Mina feel alright, somehow.

"I love you too." Mina said back.

They broke the hug and Chaeyoung wipe off Mina's tears.

"Remember that you are not alone, alright?" Chaeyoung reminded her girlfriends and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, can I rest in your room?" Mina asked.

"Okay, you want me to be with you?"

"I'm fine, I' m just going to sleep. Look out at Heejin for me first."

Chaeyoung nodded and watches her girlfriend walk towards the cub's room.

She sigh.

Heejin, who was staring at the two since earlier walk towards Chaeyoung and hug her.

"Is mommy alright?" She asked.

"She's not alright Heekkie, but she will be, soon." Chaeyoung answered.

After Chaeyoung made Heejin some waffles, the two ate. She wanted to wake Mina up but she knows that the Japanese needed some rest. After half an hour, Heejin fell asleep so Chaeyoung brought her to her room and let her sleep beside Mina.

Chaeyoung admired the two angels sleeping, she even grabs her camera and took a picture of the two. By just looking at Mina and Heejin, Chaeyoung imagined a lot, a lot of things that she wanted to do in the future with Mina and Heejin. 

"I'm lucky to have you both in my life now. You both make me feel that I am complete already. I love you." Chaeyoung softly said and gave a kiss on their foreheads.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and let herself be in dreamland. After a few minutes, Mina opened her eyes and let her lone tear fall.

"I'm sorry my love, I love you so much."

-

An update before I sleep coz why not, hihi. It's coming, be ready.