49.

C H A E Y O U N G

I'm nervous.

I'm now in front of the house that says in my GPS that it is where Mina's phone is located.

You know what? Why didn't I think of tracking her number before? Maybe it was because I am too hurt because she was gone suddenly.

"Aish..."

I was about to know when someone talked behind me.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

I turn around and saw a woman that is of course, taller than me and she got the eyes of a bear.

"Uhm, hi, is this where is Heejin is right now?" I nervously asked and the girl in front of me frowns.

"Yes and what do you need to her?"

"Well, uhm, let me introduce myself first. I'm Son Chaeyoung and Hee-." I was cut off when she talked.

"Wait! You're the Son Chaeyoung that Mina told about us?" She said and this time I was the one who frowned.

"Uhm yes?" I unsurely answered.

"How can I be sure if it's you?" She asked.

"I... Don't... Know?"

She glared at me and I gulped.

She was about to say something when the door opens.

"I'm dead if your mommy knew that you are still awa- oh, Seulgi you're home! And who are you?" A short girl asked.

I didn't mind her and look at the kid she is holding hands with. Heejin.

"Hyun, she said that she is Son Chaeyoung." The girl that looks like a bear said.

"Mama?" Heejin said and I automatically smiled when she looked at me.

"Heekkie." I said and opened my arms.

She runs towards me and hugs me tight. I soothe her back when I heard her sob.

"Hey, don't cry, mama's here." I softly said.

I miss Heejin as much as I missed Mina. I missed both of my angels.

"I thought you won't come, what took you so long?" Heejin asked in between her sobs.

"Sorry if I took long, but I am here now." I said and kissed her forehead.

"How did you know that they are here?" The short girl which certainly looks so intimidating asked.

"Uhm, I tried to call Mina's number earlier and Heejin answered it. She told me about Mina being in the hospital and I track when she is at after, then here I am." I explained.

"Oh no, your mommy will be mad if she knew that you called anyone from Seoul." The bear-looking girl said scaring Heejin.

So Mina doesn't want to contact any one of us. Is she okay with forgetting us entirely?

"Yah! Don't frighten Heejin! Don't worry about it Heejin, your mommy won't get angry. It is a good thing that you came here."

"It is?" I and the bear looking girl said.

"Yeah, it is. Let's go in, let's talk about it."

Walking inside the house, I look around and saw pictures of the two with a kid hanging on the wall.

"By the way, I am Joohyun, but call me Irene and that is my wife, Seulgi."

"Nice to meet you." I awkwardly said.