14.

C H A E Y O U N G

Okay, the cashier embarrassed herself... but I do hope me and Mina is a couple. I honestly felt my cheeks hot when she said the couple word. It must be feeling great being in a relationship with Mina.

"Oh, sorry, uhm, I... I just thought you guys were a couple because... Because, yeah, sorry." The lady in front of us nervously said when Mina said that we're not a couple.

She's so red.

"It's okay." I said.

"Uhm, someone will just be going to serve your order." She said and we nodded our heads.

We search for a table and sat down.

Okay, this is a little bit awkward. Damn cashier, you made us awkward.

My phone beeps and I checked who it was.

From: Tzuyu
Hey, can you drop by the grocery store and buy some groceries for me?

How amazing this giant is.

To: Tzuyu
No

After sending the text, our orders came.

"Here are your orders, enjoy your ice cream." Said the waiter who served our order.

We silently eat the ice cream and I received another text from Tzuyu.

From: Tzuyu
Pleaseeeeeeeee

To: Tzuyu
Fine! But this would be the last. Send me the list of things you need.

I look at Mina and she's enjoying the ice cream.

"Does it taste good?" I asked.

"Yeah, it does." She said and smiled.

"Good to know, anyway, is it okay if we drop by the grocery store? Tzuyu asked a favor." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She said and I nodded.

We finished our ice creams and left afterward.

"Thank you." Mina said when I open the car door for her.

I ride the car and started to drive towards the grocery store near Tzuyu's house. Before heading in, I grab my phone and checked if Tzuyu sent me the list of the things she needed.

I grab a cart and started to push it towards the dairy section. All along, while I was grabbing everything, Mina was beside and just following me.

"Do you want anything?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay." She said.

"You sure? You can grab anything you like."

"Hm, I'm fine." She said and smiled.

"Okay, come on, let's grab this last on the list, and then, I'll go get strawberries and we're ready to go." I said.

We walk towards the bread section and got the bread that Tzuyu likes. We then walk towards the strawberry section and I was checking which is better when someone called Mina.

"Mina!"

Wait, isn't this the girl she was with when I saw them at a different grocery store and the restaurant? Her girl?

"Oh? Unnie, what are you doing here?" Mina asked and I continued to look for good strawberries while listening to them.

"I don't have any groceries anymore so yeah, how about you? I thought you're going to Tzuyu's?" Does she know Tzuyu?

"Yeah, but we drop by here first. Are you alone?"

They continued to talk and I put the strawberries I like in the cart. I was just standing there looking at the two girls talk when someone walks near the girl while frowning.

Huh? She's the one I also at the restaurant.

"Yah! You said you're just going to get bananas?"

"Right, I forgot."

"It's embarrassing to stand there at the counter, you know?"

"Mian, we'll go ahead already, bye Mina! See you around."

"Bye unnie! Bye Seulgi." Mina said.

Okay, now I'm confused.

As they left, Mina looked at me.

"You're done?"

"Yeah, like a few minutes ago." I said.

"Oh, okay, sorry bout that. That was my friend and with her is her girlfriend." She said.

Oh? I thought the girl was Mina's girlfriend. Wow. So that means, she's single? I hope she is.

"It's okay, come on, let's pay."

We walk towards the counter and paid for the groceries. When we were done, Mina insisted to help me carry some groceries and I made her carry the lightest bag. We put everything in the trunk and ride the car afterward.

I started to drive towards Tzuyu's house and the car was surrounded by silence.

"We're here." I said as I remove my seatbelt.

Just like what I did earlier, I open the car door for her.

On our way in, we can hear loud voices laughing.

"Oh? You two come together?" Jeongyeon unnie asked when she saw us.

"Yes, got a problem with that?"

"Yah! I was just asking." She said.

"So that's why Mina doesn't want to fetch her. Coz she's going with Chaeyoung." Sana teasingly said and I look in the other direction to hold my smile.

"Chou Tzuyu, you need to pay me." I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, yeah, I know that. I'll pay you later." She said.

"So, Chaeyoung, what did you both do before going here? Did you guys go on a date?" Sana unnie asked and raised her eyebrows.

Was it a date?

"Yah! Sa-." Mina was cut off when Momo unnie covered her mouth with her palms.

"Come Mitang, help me get my things from Chaeyoung's car." Momo unnie said and remove her hands from Mina's mouth.

She looks so cute while frowning. Can't I just have her?

"Yah! Answer my question!" Sana unnie said and I laugh.

"None of your business unnie, it's our secret." I said and she whines.

"Oh come on! Tell us! You like Mina unnie, right?" Dahyun said.

They are too curious.

"Uhm, hey, can I have your car keys?" Mina suddenly pops out of nowhere.

"Sure, here." I said and gave her the keys.

"Thanks." She said and smiled at me before leaving.

Okay, I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

Myoui Mina, the girl I know with the most beautiful gummy smile in the whole world.

"Oh? Is she blushing? Blushing without any reason?" I heard Nayeon unnie said.

Sana unnie squealed.

"It's confirmed! Son freaking Chaeyoung likes Myoui freaking Mina!"

Oh no unnies, you gays are wrong.

I, Son Chaeyoung loves Myoui Mina.

-

Hello, I just want to say thank you to you guys for reading my story, for voting and for following me. Thank you!