24.

C H A E Y O U N G

"Mina's here! Chaeyoung-ah! Your girl is here!"

Sometimes, I just want to stitch Sana unnie's mouth, she's too loud.

I set aside what I was doing to walk inside and meet Mina. Once I got in, I stop in my tracks when I saw the most beautiful angel that only keeps my heart flutter every time I see her...

"Hi!" Mina greeted while smiling.

"Hello, how have you been?"

Today is Saturday and we are all here at Tzuyu's house again, but this time, we invited Jihyo unnie to join us since most of us know her and the rest also want to know her.

Me and Nayeon unnie came home yesterday afternoon. We were supposed to come back here in Seoul last Thursday night but it got delayed and moved to Friday afternoon.

Which really sucks because I didn't see Mina for two days.

"I'm good, how about you? You got enough rest?" She asked and I nodded my head.

I missed this girl so much.

"Heck! Just hug each other already! I know you gays miss each other so much!" Momo unnie shouted.

I want to stitch her mouth too.

I turn around and glared at Momo unnie but I my eyes went wide when I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"KYAHHH! OH MY GOSH! MY MICHAENG HEART!"

I look at the side and my face feels so hot when I saw Mina's smiling face looking at me.

I look back at our friends and they are smiling happily, they then leave to go back to the backyard and maybe continue what they were doing earlier.

Mina was still back hugging me and I still can't stop myself from blushing and smiling.

"You feel so warm and cozy." She said.

"I-I a-am?" Do I really need to stutter in front of her like that?!

She then hums as a sign of yes.

I don't know for how long she was back hugging me but I remove her hands that are encircling my waste.

"Why?" She disappointedly asks as I turn around on her.

Is she disappointed that she is not hugging me anymore?

Instead of answering her, I hug her.

"You know? I missed you a lot even though I just haven't seen you for a day or so." I mumbled.

"I missed you too a lot, Chaeyoungie." As she said those words, she slowly hugs me back.

Did she just told me she missed me too?!

Oh my gosh! If this is ever a dream, please, please don't wake me up.

"You do?" I ask while looking at her angelic face.

"Of course I do. I don't have my lunch buddy for two days." She said cutely.

"You're so cute." I blurted out and her cheeks suddenly turned in the color of pink.

"Oh? Did I made Ms. Myoui blush again?" I teased and she slapped my shoulder.

"Whatever you say, Ms. Son, come on. Let's follow the others in the backyard." She said and release from the hug.

I want to hug this penguin more.

"Let's follow later, let's wait for Jihyo unnie to come." I reasoned out.

"Don't they need help out there?" She asked and I was about o answer when Dahyun unnie just pops out of nowhere.

No, we're fine there. Just hug- I mean wait for your visitor to come." Dahyun unnie said and wink before she left with a container in her hands.

As Dahyun unnie leave, Mina sat down on the sofa while I remained standing to where I am standing since earlier.

"Hey, aren't you going to sit down?" She asked and I just look at her.

I didn't know penguins sat elegantly.

"Are you okay?" Mina asked with concern.

"Uhm, yeah, do you want something to drink? I can get you one." I said and was about to go to the kitchen when she pulled my wrist making me sat down beside her.

"I'm fine Chaeyoung, just stay here." She said.

"Uhm, okay." I slowly said and she chuckled.

"Why?" I curiously ask.

"I can hear your heartbeat Chaeyoung. You've been sitting beside me for a long time already, but why is your heart beating fast right now?"

Heck? That's how loud my heartbeat? That's embarrassing...

"I don't know. Maybe my heart is happy because it can feel your presence right now after being apart for two days?" I said more like a question and I saw how she smiled, genuinely.

"Is that so? So, does that mean that the owner of the loud beating heart is happy because I am beside her?"

"Yeah, I am happy being beside you, Mina." I said looking directly at her eyes.

She stares back at me.

"I am very much happy too, that you are with me now, Chaeyoung." She said and caresses the back of my palm.

My eyes brought my eyes down to her lips. Her soft-looking lips. I wonder how her lips taste. I wonder if she's a great kisser.

Am I being a pervert right now?

Stop thinking like that Son Chaeyoung!

I look back at her eyes and she is looking at my lips.

I am too busy looking at her beautiful eyes and she is too busy looking at my lips.

The next thing I knew, our lips met.

Her lips... It's soft... like how I imagine it...

With my eyes close, I slowly move my lips and she followed with my pace.

Our kiss is slow but passionate.

Her hands slowly rise to my shoulder. I then opened my eyes to see how her eyes are still closed.

I touch her face with my both of my hand and caress her face softly.

Because of the lack of oxygen, we break apart from each other then put our foreheads together.

I was still caressing her face when she slowly opened her eyes. She stared at me and hold my left hand with hers.

"Chaeyoung-ah." She mumbles and I hum.

She didn't answer me, instead, she hugs me so tight with her head on my chest. I was caught off guard but I hug her back.

Now, thinking about what just happened makes me so happy, but besides the happiness that I am feeling, I also feel frightened.

I am frightened because I don't know what can or will happen after this night ends.