15.

M I N A

"Mina and Chaeyoung will grill the barbeque." Said Jeongyeon unnie who assigned a certain person at every task.

A few minutes ago, maknae line, that means my boss is included, were fighting of who's going to cook. Jeongyeon unnie shut them up and decided who's going to do what she told.

"Get the barbeque, I'll get the griller." Ms. Chaeyoung said and I obeyed.

I walk towards the kitchen and get the barbeque and the other things we needed. I walk back towards the backyard and saw Ms. Chaeyoung putting coal on the griller.

After she put fire on the coal, she grabs the plate of barbeque from my hand and put it on the table beside her.

Oh? I didn't saw the table awhile ago.

She then started to grill the barbeque and I was just here standing in my place.

"Mina-chan, can you also grill these?" Momo unnie pops out of nowhere holding a big bowl with a lot of meat in it.

"Ne." I simply said and get the bowl from her.

As I put the bowl on the table, Ms. Chaeyoung removed her leather jacket and...

Holy biceps!

It's the first time I saw her biceps. Just... just wow!

How can a shortie and cutie like her have an amazing bicep?

"Hey, can you continue this? I'll just answer this call for a moment." She said and gave me the paper she used to fan the barbeque.

I fan the barbeque and turn some of it. While I was thinking deeply of something, someone startled me causing me to throw one of the cooked barbeque I was holding.

I turn around and saw my boss standing and preventing herself from laughing.

"Go on, laugh all you want." I said and she started to burst out her laugh.

I was just staring at her and unconsciously smile.

Her laugh sounds great. I never heard her laugh like this. That was pretty embarrassing but I manage to make her laugh.

I then started to join her in laughing and I saw our friends looking at us weirdly. I stop laughing and fake my cough, I continued to grill the barbeque.

Ms. Chaeyoung's laugh was slowly fading and she's now helping me grill the barbeque.

"Yah! You two!" Jeongyeon unnie shouted and we look at her.

"Wae?" Ms. Chaeyoung asks

"Why did you two stop laughing? Go on, continue your laughing session, we'll just be here watching you both laugh." She teasingly said.

"Psh, go back to what you guys doing. You'll weird, who would watch someone laugh?" Said Ms. Chaeyoung.

They all laugh and left after.

We continued to grill the barbeque with the meat that Momo gave.

"Hmm! This taste good, you should try." Ms. Chaeyoung said and placed the barbeque she's holding in front of my mouth.

I was looking back and forth to the barbeque and Ms. Chaeyoung.

I ate a little bit of the barbeque and I heard someone squealed.

We turn around and saw Sana and Nayeon unnie looking at us teasingly.

Okay, these two won't stop teasing me.