2.

C H A E Y O U N G

Hours had past and I didn't stop working, it was only interrupted when someone called.

Tzuyu is calling...

C: Hello? Do you need anything giant?
T: Hello to you too small. Care to go out of your office and have lunch with me and my girlfriend?
C: No thank you, Chou.
T: Come on! We're on our way to Delta's, see you! And it's your treat!
C: Yah! Wa-.

Aish! That giant!

Tzuyu has been my friend since we were in grade school and she has been at my side through thick and thin.

I sigh and just grab my things. I walk out of my office and stop walking when I heard my secretary talking to someone on the phone.

"Hmm, why didn't you eat your lunch yet?... You should eat now baby... Yeah, I'll come home early... Yes, I promise... I have to go now... Yes yes, I love you too." I sigh for the second time today.

I forget to say that she's in a relationship with someone, I know that. But once that person hurts her, I'll steal her and give her all the love she deserves. She deserves everything.

"Have you eaten your lunch yet?" I ask causing her to flinch.

She immediately composed herself and face me.

"Not yet Miss." She said and I frown.

She only has thirty minutes til lunch break ends.

"Hmm, come with me then. I'll eat with my friend and her girlfriend." I said and she shakes her head.

Stubborn.

"No thank you, Ms. Katarina, I can eat my lunch at the cafeteria." She said.

"No, it's an order, you must come with me." I said and she sighs as a sign of defeat.

I smile lightly and waited for her to go out. We silently go down towards the parking lot and I told my driver that I can drive my car towards the Delta's. Just like how we are when we walk down the parking lot, we were silent too all throughout the ride.

"We're here." I said and we step down the car.

Walking in the restaurant, the host guided us to where Tzuyu and her girlfriend are.

"Finally! Oh? You brought Mina unnie! Nice!" Tzuyu happily said when she saw Mina with me.

I look at Mina and she seemed to be wondering why I knew Tzuyu. Well, she knew Tzuyu because of Sana unnie, her best friend is my best friend's girlfriend.

Yup, she really doesn't know that we go to the same university, how sad.

"Where's Sana unnie?" I ask.

"Res- oh, there she is." Said Tzuyu.

"Hello! Oh! Mitang!" Sana unnie said as soon as she saw us.

She hugs Mina like she didn't saw her for years.

"I missed you!" Sana unnie said.

"Sana, we were just together this morning." Mina said and Tzuyu laughed.

Sana unnie pouts and sat down in front of Mina. We ordered our food and talk about random things while we wait.

"Let's meet again this Saturday with everyone." Tzuyu said.

"I'm in." I said.

"Of course I am too." Sana unnie said.

We look at Mina and waited for what she'll say.