45.

C H A E Y O U N G

"What?"

Did she just?

"I love you my Chaeyoungie..."

Am I dreaming? If I am, please don't bother to wake me up.

"Does that mean?"

I look at her with shocked eyes and she giggled at me while nodding her head.

Oh my gosh!

"Can I curse?" Mina looked at me weirdly before nodding her head again.

"F*CK*NG YES! MYOUI MINA IS F*CK*NG MINE!" I stand up and shouted because of excitement.

"Yah!"

I look at Mina and saw her blushing.

I never thought the person I only admire from afar before is now mine. Courting for nearly a year is worth it. Waiting for her is worth it. Listening and understanding her is worth it.

Loving Myoui Mina is worth it.

"I love you, Mina."

"I love you too Chaeyoung." She said and I can't help but smile.

I hug her and she hugs me back tightly.

We spend two more hours at the cliff before deciding that it is now time to go home. Driving back towards Mina's house, I am holding her hand while my other hand is controlling the steering wheel.

Once we reach the house, it was really dark already since it is now nearly midnight.

"How can I go in if you won't let go of my hand?" Mina asked when I told her to go inside of her home already.

"Right, hehe mianhe." I said.

I don't want to leave Mina but she needed to rest and so do I.

We already said our good night earlier so we bid our goodbye. I watch her walk up to their porch and I frown when she halts from her step.

She turns back to me and grabs my hand.

"You know what, just stay for the night." Mina said and pulled me inside their home.

I didn't say anything and just let her drag me towards her room. Once we reached her room, we saw Sana unnie who is using her phone and still awake sitting beside the sleeping Heejin.

"Oh? You're back, I thought you won't go home tonight since you weren't responding to my messages." She said.

"Hm? Sorry, my phone was silent. Anyway, you can go back to your room now. Thank you for keeping an eye on Heejin."

"It's nothing, good night you two. No doing a sin tonight arrasso?"

O...kay?

Mina and I eyes met and just laugh out of nowhere. Heejin stirs up from her sleep so we shut up.

I freshen up using the bathroom outside Mina's room while she uses the bathroom that is inside her room.

I sleep here a couple of times already, it is because of Heejin's request. I can't say no to her so I always ended up agreeing.

Walking back inside Mina's room, I smiled seeing Mina already asleep beside Heejin.

She must be tired.

Before joining my two angels on the bed, I turn off the light and close the curtain. Mina's bed is big, it was okay for the three of us, we all have enough space.

Laying down on the bed, I faced Mina and admire her angelic face. My heartbeat fastens remembering how she said I love you to me earlier after almost a year.

In terms of a serious relationship, if you want to be with the person you love, you need to be patient and understanding, not only for the person you love but also for yourself. With your love, care, understanding, patience, and maturity, I am sure that your relationship would last long as long as you never let yourself and your lover be hurt.

I woke up the next day because of someone who kept on moving beside me. I opened my eyes and saw Heejin who was trying to lie down beside me quietly as possible, when she saw me awake, she stopped and smiled at me sweetly.

"Good morning! Sorry if I woke you up, I just want to cuddle with you." She sweetly said and I smiled at her.

Without saying a word, I opened my arms and she immediately hugs me. After a few minutes of hugging Heejin, we both heard footsteps.

"Oh no, close your eyes Ms. Handsome, act like you're still asleep."

Heejin still calls me Ms. Handsome, I actually find it cute but it will be cuter if she called me her mom or mama or anything.

As the door opens, I closed my eyes and pretend that I am asleep.

"I caught you Chaeyoung." I heard Mina said.

I opened my arms again and let Mina join the morning cuddle.

"I love to do this every day." Heejin blurted out.

"You want to have morning cuddles with me every morning?" I asked while covering my mouth since you know, morning breathe.

"Yes." Heejin shortly answered.

We stayed at the bed for I don't how long, we get up when Heejin's stomach grumbles.

"Where's Sana unnie and Momo unnie by the way?" I asked while I was putting plates on the table.

"Momo left to work while Sana, she was fetched by Tzuyu, they said that they are going to visit their two little mini them."

This is weird to say but Hyewon, she looks like a mini Sana unnie but her attitude is the same with Tzuyu while Minju is a mini Tzuyu with the attitude of Sana unnie.

While we were eating, I suddenly frown when I noticed Mina kept on looking back at me and Heejin.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I realized that what the people say about you two having resemblance is real."

"Really? So Hekkie is a little tiger too." I said and Heejin shakes her head.

"I'm not, I'm a bunny." She said that made me and Mina laugh.

After eating, we decided to go somewhere. I told them that I will be back after I take a fresh shower and change my clothes. As I arrived at my house, I received a text from dad but I didn't bother to read it, I know he will just complain and rant.

After doing my shower and putting on new clothes, I drove back to Mina's house. As I got there, I saw my two angels already waiting outside.

I opened the car door for them and I helped Heejin to be buckled in the backseat.

Before I could go back to the driver's seats, Heejin whispered something to me that brought happiness and shock.

"Thank you... Mama"

-

Here's the last update for today! I know that this chapter is lame hehe mian. Anygays, I'll update the next chapter on the weekends or next week, I'm not quite sure yet because I might be busy because of school activities.