◈ Chapter 28 ◈

➳ 28 | CALM BEFORE THE STORM

╼ ╾

"I traced his location, well

"I traced his location, well... right now he is staying at his booked hotel room", Jihoon gave Taehyung some files with the details of that specific hotel.

"Hiding from us?", Taehyung lips curved up into a mischievous smile before he threw the files on the floor. "Interesting", getting up from his seat he patted Jihoon's shoulder as a sign of 'good job'.

Their work was going smooth, no worries at all. This all was easier than Taehyung thought.

"I don't personally want to show up at his room door. Take some guards with you and bring him here. And remember, don't kill him just yet. I want to give him a painful death myself", after couple of months, Jihoon again got to see this dark side of Taehyung.

Taehyung was merciless, just like this, before his marriage. The man who Taehyung was after, was the one he was hunting down for many months. Ofcourse he won't let him have an easy death.

Mr Han framed him, he was reason why his company and his business went downhill with a great loss.

Moreover, he was the same person who was a threat to his family, to Jieun. He wouldn't let him go that easily.

"Can we continue this tommorow, like...isn't it too late right now?", Jihoon asked, hoping that Taehyung would agree with him. He didn't liked doing such sort of mission at night time.

"We can't take risk. I know my uncle pretty well. He moved out to Japan didn't he? He came here just for a short period of time, God knows why. What if he leaves tommorow morning right away? I got so far, I won't take any risk now", Jihoon nodded his head, understanding the whole situation.

"I'll get ready then"

------

JIEUN'S POV:

"Call him back! I won't repeat my words", Haneul strictly insisted as she handed my phone to me, which had three missed calls by Taehyung.

I was amazed by her behaviour, it was the first time I ever experienced this phase of Haneul. By the look of it, it wasn't the Haneul you'll ever want to face.

"Are you ordering me missy?", I playfully asked, but Haneul's glare only made me gulp.

I was scared of her this point, not gonna lie.

"Why are you getting so--"

"He has been calling since forever and you didn't even dared to pick a single call? This isn't how things work between a married couple. You see me as your lil sis right? Would you do your sister a favour and call him back?", Haneul said nudging me from the side, gesturing me to do it.