✠EPILOGUE✠

EPILOGUE : A NEW BEGINNING

╼ ╾

Silence

Silence.

None of the three figures uttered a single word as they sat in the lounge room, with just the low sound of the rainfall beating on the window.

Jieun fiddled with her fingers all worried about how things will go for the moment, she never felt so nervous while facing her brother.

Taehyung on the other side was all confident about setting things up with his 'ex' childhood bestfriend, but his courage was slowly draining with every second the clock ticked.

Jimin being the one host, he was quite surprised seeing them both at his doorstep in the evening.

Considering the fact that it was weekend after the whole busy week, he was just resting himself, eyes closed when this unexpected moment came.

His expression and his figure still looked as if he was dazed out of this surreal world.

"Y-You guys want something? I cooked tteokbokki", having literally nothing else to say to both of them, Jimin broke the silence.

It was just that he wanted to somehow break the tension in the room.

Jieun looked at him at the instant and shook her head whilst muttering a 'no', making Jimin sit right down at his place.

It was not as if they both came here to eat something, they were specifically here to resolve and specially talk about things.

"Jieun... may I know what happened last week? I have no clue and the curiosity is killing me", being the impatient one, Jimin finally asked the question that was lingering in his mind for a while.

He had been thinking about it way too much, the sudden disappearance of Jieun after Jungwoo took her away that day.

He thought of calling her multiple times these months to ask about the whole scenario, but the thought of Taehyung back home stopped him.

He just never called after that.

"Oh- actually... I...", Jieun trailed off for a bit, laughing a bit because of the fact that she knew 'some' people probably lied to Jimin about the situation.

And she had to find a better way to cover it up.

"She was with me, in Japan... nothing to worry about", Taehyung spoke up this time, placing his right hand on Jieun's one as a way of reassurance.

The last thing they wanted was for Jimin to know their 'five' month plan.

Ironically, what Taehyung said was true, so it couldn't be taken as a lie. Jieun was with Taehyung all along, a month in Japan and later moved back to Korea for the past three months.