◈ Chapter 43 ◈

➳ 43 | JUST ONCE

╼ ╾

"I don't care- you cheated on me!"

"It's not what you think!

"I fvcking saw it with my own eyes"

"No listen... I still love---", the TV got turned off out of nowhere.

"The heck Taehyung?! Why did you turned the TV off?", getting up from the couch I hastily walked towards the man who was laying down on the bed, with the remote in his hands.

"It was such an emotional and intense scene, give me back!", I did attempted to snatch it away from him, but he didn't looked in the mood to give up.

After failing multiple times trying to snatch it away from him, I gave up with my hands on my waist.

"You could spend your morning with your husband rather than watching stupid shows", this time I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh so you're telling me you're jealous of a TV show?"

He scoffed before throwing the remote on the couch.

"I'm not jealous- you know what? Go watch your stupid show", he abruptly said, the look in his eyes told that he was 'highly' disappointed.

"Wait! I was just joking", I held his hand, not wanting him to leave my sight as of now.

It was just another day for us, him wanting my attention as usual.

He changed. He changed a lot. Now that I look back, he's no more the man who used to have nothing but hatred for me in his eyes.

He shows me love through his actions. A hug is a usual thing for us and even though we are totally comfortable with eachother, he still doesn't do skin ships with me, except cuddles sometimes at night.

It had been two weeks since Jisoo visited, with that 'Seokjin' news. Yes, Taehyung blurted it out infront of me 'unintentionally', since he didn't wanted to me know about it.

But I decided to stay quiet about the matter.

"Just joking", he imitated my voice, making me mentally roll my eyes, but I decided to be nice to him instead.

"Now you're the one who's rude", nevertheless, even though I wanted to be really nice to him, things came out of my mouth unintentionally and he stared at me with a bit wide eyes.

"You're gonna use my words against me?", he pointed at himself while I shook my head.

He left out a sigh before walking towards the bed and plopping down on it, facing the ceiling while rubbing his temple.

"You're giving me a headache"

Now if this isn't called bickering, what is it?

Being the nice wife I am, I headed towards him, looking at him who was lazily laying on the bed.