◈ Chapter 53 ◈

➳ 53 Finale | HOME

╼ ╾

The smile on Mr Kim's face fell as soon as he made eye contact with the one standing infront of him

Her. The one who seemed so unreal that he refused to believe it was the reality at the first sight.

He stood up from his seat, even though he seemed weak as ever.

With trembling hands he pointed at the latter in utter shock and shook his head in disbelief before words made it out of his mouth at last, "You... How are you-"

Being done with the hypocrisy of his father, Taehyung finally spoke up with a smirk on his face.

"Are you surprised to see her?", not letting him finish his words, Taehyung spoke with a complete different aura, standing beside his wife.

Taehyung's sad expressions from before reflected nothing but glee as of now.

He was good at acting, no doubt.

"Jieun... you were supposed to be in Japa--", Mr Kim stopped himself at the edge of letting his guard down.

He still had to try to be clueless about everything which seemed to be almost impossible.

A part of him wanted to just surrender in front of them all, knowing they probably found about all his doings, but Mr Kim still had a bit of hope left.

He always did.

But at the moment he was in a shocked situation nothing more, nothing less.

"T-Taehyung, you found her. I knew you could do it", even though he knew he was miserably failing in putting up an act, he still tried.

With an act of putting up a face of a proud father, his hand reaching out to his son's shoulder to give him a pat which was only then dodged by Taehyung.

Seokjin and Jisoo on the other hand stood there, witnessing the whole drama happening.

They noticed how Mr Kim was almost trembling.

It was clearly evident how things fell apart for him.

"You need to stop your act now. I'm done!", the way Taehyung gritted through his teeth as he yanked his father's hand away, Mr Kim realised it.

The sudden realization made him look at his son in a fearful way, and looking at the latter's raged eyes, he was damn sure that Taehyung knew it all.

He knew it, all of his plans.

It all seemed like a dream to Mr Kim at this point, it was so surreal. Both of his son with their spouses, standing infront of him as if they were his enemies.