◈ Chapter 7 ◈

7 | DATE-DINNER

╼ ╾

"Take care of him, he is drunk as fuck", Yoongi said throwing Taehyung on the couch, wiping the dust off his shoulder.

"Sorry, I can't. I have other things to do else than---"

"He is your Husband Jieun. He is your responsibility. If there is anyone who can take care of him right now, it's you", He send me a last glare probably mad at me because I was the reason Taehyung was drunk.

But no, let me make this clear. It was his problem that he got drunk.

First of all, it was me who was supposed to be drunk. Cause apparently, I was the one he snapped on.

I don't really understand him, after snapping and yelling at me for no reason, he got drunk? What was his point.

God, I hate him so much!

"Better take care of him", Yoongi whispered, getting out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Jerk! Everyone related to Taehyung is a jerk. Well except my brother, Jisoo and maybe Seokjin too, and....

I sighed knowing the list will go on forever. Why am I even having such stupid thoughts? Wasn't I crying the moment before Yoongi rammed inside the room with Taehyung?

I scoffed as I looked at him, passed out on the couch. Rolling my eyes, I went towards the bed to get him a blanket.

He's gonna sleep on the couch, I don't care about him.

◈◈◈

I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better view whether if Taehyung was still sleeping or not.

It was almost past eleven in the morning and I overslept.

I noticed there was no one in the room except me. That is what I like, solitude. Atleast that jerk isn't here to ruin my morning like always.

I yawned while getting off the bed and that's when the door opened revealing Taehyung in his formal clothes.

Well I was wrong, my morning was meant to be ruined.

He stared blankly at me for a couple of seconds before rolling his eyes and leaving the room.

What did just happened? Why did he even came here? To see my beautiful face? Or to see my messy morning hair?

With these stupid thoughts lingering in my head I made my way towards the washroom to take a shower. I had to get used to these type of things.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Come on Taehyungie~~~", Eunji whined trying to be cute infront of me, but I was only disgusted.

"I know you're married, but that does stops me from---"

"Don't you have any shame?! I already told you the fact that I have a wife now, things are different. You can't be near me, I'm occupied at the moment", I almost yelled at her, making her flinch at my sudden change of attitude.