◈ Chapter 33 ◈

➳ 33 | ALL GONE TO VAIN

╼ ╾

"Are you fucking kidding me?!", Taehyung yelled out in frustration, grabbing his hair and tapping his foot repeatedly on the ground to control his temper before it gets out of hand.

"There was literally nothing I could do! Your father is in good terms with her, so I let her in", Soobin gulped as he stepping a little back afraid of Taehyung's temper.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, trying his hard not to curse at the one before him.

"When did I started listening to my dad anyway?! His relatives are not my relatives anymore and to clear the confusion, this is my house, not his! How can you make this mistake of letting that clingy girl even step in?!", Taehyung bursted out while Soobin only looked down regretting on his acts.

He wished he could build a time machine and stop that girl from stepping in.

"Where are you going now?", he asked as he noticed Taehyung wearing his coat and shoes.

"Ofcourse I'm gonna go find Eunji. I can't believe I'm going to face her now", facepalming himself, Taehyung made his way outside his office whilst Soobin followed behind.

"How will she be of use?"

"I'm sure that she knows about this whole scenario and if there is someone else other than Jungkook who I doubt, it's that clingy girl", Soobin nodded his head, understanding the whole point.

"But why tho--"

"Isn't that so obvious? She's jealous of Jieun. She wishes to be in her place, I know it undoubtedly", rushing down the stairs, Taehyung looked at Soobin one last time before saying, "You'll stay here, Hoseok might be coming over as you told me yesterday. Greet him well", muttering the last word in sarcasm, he left as Soobin just stood there blankly.

He knew he was in trouble for lying to him.

He had no idea where Hoseok was. The last time they talked was the night Hoseok planned to confront Namjoon.

Soobin had a lot of negative thoughts. No matter how much he tried to think Hoseok was fine, his mind made him think otherwise.

"Hyung, you got me in trouble", mumbling these words Soobin stepped down the stairs and headed towards the main lawn.

There sat two fellows, none other than Yeonjun and Beomgyu, gossiping about little things.

As soon as they noticed Soobin, they both got up and started acting as if they were busy giving duty all the time.

"You both need to grow up"

"We both were tired so we thought of...", a little embarrassed because of their act, Beomgyu looked down.

"It's okay... anyways I have work for you both", they both nodded quickly.

Being tired of giving duty at the main lawn all the time these days, they wanted something new.

"Head over to Ilsan, you guys have to do me a favour"

-----

Sighing for the hundredth time, Hoseok ran his hand through his hair.

"He knew it beforehand", muttering under this breath, he got in the cab again and gestured the driver to stop at the next location.

Even though he felt hopeless, he wasn't going to give up that easily.

Namjoon was a hard one to catch and Hoseok knew it too well. It seemed as if Namjoon got to know he was after him, so he made his moves.

But Hoseok was in no mood of giving up. He promised himself not to return back to Seoul without Namjoon.