◈ Chapter 46 ◈

➳ 46 | BLACK FEDORA

╼ ╾

"You don't how I'm surviving out here! I think I forgot how to breath!--", I heard her gasp for air, coughing dramatically, making me shake my head at the nonsense

"Stop complaining-"

"I'm not complaining! I bet you can't survive a minute in this damn mansion. Besides I also have to bear with that old man's face. Such a burden..."

For the past thirty minutes, Jisoo had been complaining about how she is now sort of 'stuck' in her so-called 'Father-in-law's' house.

If I was in her position, I would have died already of suffocation.

"But I did my job successfully atleast! I proved you all wrong, I can do anything", I could imagine the proud smirk on her face whilst saying this.

"The pic is in my phone, now I can't wait to get back and start planning on our Jeju vacation! It'll be so fun", for the tenth time already, she squealed, imagining how fun it would be.

Jisoo being the extrovert, she just wanted to go on a trip. Suffocating for two days wouldn't really matter for her, knowingly she will be getting rewarded in the end.

"Sure... You come back after two days, alive and well, then we'll see", I tried to control my laughter, as I could already imagine her reaction. She must be so flustered at the moment.

"You-- just wait! I'll be back soon from this hell, fine and breathing. Got to go for now, else I'll be chopped into pieces by the two men downstairs", she giggled in the end before bidding goodbye and hanging up.

I sighed before turning off my phone and putting it on the side table.

I looked at the bed side, noticing him still sleeping whilst hugging his pillow, his black hair all messy.

Unknowingly, I smiled at the sight of him sleeping like an angel.

After the time we spend yesterday, he finally spoke the rhythm of his heart, showed me how his heart beats for me and ensured me how he'll never ever leave me.

The moment we spent together under the downpour yesterday felt like it'll be encraved to my heart forever.

But at the same time, he did ended up getting a fever because of the cold. The way he was continuously sneezing whilst trying to sleep last night really got me worried.

And I ended up staying awake till he slept peacefully.

Watching him as he turned to the other side, still sleeping soundlessly, an unexpected thought came into my mind.

'Why not go for a stroll outside? It would be the best start to my day'

I really knew it well that Taehyung wouldn't let me leave, not even step out of his mansion until he gets rid of his Father's strategies.