◈ Chapter 52 ◈

➳ 52 | A NIGHTMARE

╼ ╾

"Where do you live?", Mr Kim asked hesitantly as he stared at the black van behind the latter, supposedly where Jieun was at the moment

"Is that even a question to ask? Osaka of course. We have several secret bases over there, we'll keep her secret and safe", Tsuki, the trusted Japanese man said as he leaned back on the van.

"Be careful with her, you're going to take the air route and she's quite feisty as far as I know, just like someone I know", the thought of 'his son' appeared in his mind and for a second he wandered off in his thoughts.

"Don't worry about anything, I had a talk with your trustee Jungkook, he did gave her a few shots so she will be dizzy and unconscious for the whole duration until we reach our destination"

Worriedly looking at the girl through the faded black pane, the old man nodded his head before patting the other.

"Tsuki, I'll rely on you for now. You should leave now before it's too late. Give me a call when you reach your base"

With a reassuring smile, Tsuki looked down at the man, nodded and then straight off sat on the passenger seat without any words and signalled the driver to head towards the airport.

Mr Kim being the one cautious, he did sent few of his guards too with him to make sure they reach the private airport terminal safely.

As the three black vans left his sight, he plopped down on the lawn chair with a sigh of relief.

His work was finally done.

Jieun, the girl Taehyung loved, was now being sent away somewhere far where no one would even know if she's alive or not.

As of Mr Kim, he already declared her dead.

What could be made of her when she steps into the lands of the Japanese Mafia? Of course she would be treated like one of the servants, or maybe a mistress to satisfy her boss's demand.

The important part was that she was away from Taehyung, and that was all it needed to satisfy Mr Kim.

---------

~- two days later -~

"The work's done, you can leave now and try to not show yourself up infront of me ever again. Never liked your company from the very first time. A moment more you stand infront of me, my condition will definitely get worse", Mr Kim said as he breathed heavily in the end, coughing a bit due to his current health.

The man standing infront of him with the black fedora, smiled secretly at his state before nodding his head instantly.

"Not that I loved your presence anyway. You're nothing but an old pathetic selfish man who blames other for 'his' own mistake", he let out a low scoff, before wearing the fedora he was holding in his hand for long.