◈ Chapter 35 ◈

➳ 35 | BACK HOME

╼ ╾

"I'm hungry"

"and I haven't opened a restaurant here", rolling his eyes, Jungwoo tried to get comfortable in his place.

"I think I'll die by the time help arrives", Jungwoo chuckled as he eyed me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come save us soon", with a grin he said, staring at the ceiling.

"Jungwoo?", he hummed in response and I took a breath before asking him something I wanted to for so long.

"When we get back, I'm wondering how the hell will I pay you back... You've done a lot for me, if it wasn't for you, I bet I would have been dead by now"

"Nope, not really... even if I wasn't there, things would have been the same. Jungkook would have kidnapped you, brought you here, and you'd be sitting here just like this"

"But you gave me company, otherwise I'm pretty sure I would have died of boredom", he laughed at my remark.

"Such a drama queen", I rolled my eyes at his statement.

It was a minute silence between us both before we heard some footsteps, probably someone coming down the stairs with light slow steps.

Jungwoo got up from the floor, standing up near the door, just in case if Jungkook came back, he'll beat him to death before he even realizes we're free.

With his index finger on his lips, he motioned me to not make a single sound and I nodded in response.

It was then that the door opened and somehow a familiar figure to me walked in and as soon as he saw me, he halted in surprise.

Still not noticing Jungwoo's presence, the man stood there rubbing his eyes and looking at me clearly.

"Is that really you--"

He couldn't complete his sentence, as he got slammed to the wall by Jungwoo, who didn't seemed to recognize the unfamiliar man at all.

"Who are you", Jungwoo gritted through his teeth, holding the man's collar while I got up from the floor and stood near them still trying to remember where I saw this strange man.

"Leave me, I'm working for Taehyung", my eyes wide opened as I heard him.

"Jihoon?", I asked as I seemed to kind of remember his name. He was always working for Taehyung, so I somehow got a hold of his name.

"Yes Mrs Kim, thankgod I found you and mind to tell me who he is?", giving a creepy look to Jungwoo, he asked.

I was still trying to believe that after waiting for so long, they finally found us both.

Taehyung finally found me.

"He's Jungwoo, someone who helped me through this time", he nodded his head, still giving Jungwoo a creepy look who shrugged it off.

"Now that I've finally found you, let's go back to the mansion before Taehyung finally loses his mind", the thought of going back 'home' made me smile as I instantly nodded.

But the question still roamed in my mind, how will I face Taehyung?

-------

3RD POV:

"Besides all of this... why did you lied to us?!", Hoseok angrily slammed his hand on the table, making Namjoon flinch.

"You don't understand. If you were in my place, you would have done the exact same thing! You would have taken every single chance to protect your only daughter and try to be alive just for her", Namjoon spoke back, while his chest heaved because of the statement he uttered.