◈ Chapter 32 ◈

➳ 32 | LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

╼ ╾

"There is literally no f-ing way I'm gonna do that", I almost yelled, trying my best to get out of the tied ropes.

"Well, you got no choices here. Divorce Taehyung as soon as possible or else this man right here will be dead", I looked at Jungwoo who was mouthing me to not make any silly move.

Once I accept his deal, there will be no way out.

"Why are you even hesitating in the first place? It's not as if you both are in lovely relationship, you guys are just stuck and trapped with eachother", his words did hit me like a truck. Why am I even hesitating?

"I-I can't. I just can't. Don't you have anything better to offer--"

"Nope. I literally have no grudges against Taehyung. I just want you, only you", his words disgusted me.

"And I want Taehyungie, so it's a fair deal" the annoying voice from behind me spoke.

Oh how much I wished to punch that bitchy face of her's.

"You have time, take all the time you want. But hurry up, I don't want you both to rot in here", giving me one last smirk, they both left the room locking the door behind them.

"Don't do anything stupid please", I turned towards Jungwoo, who seemed to voice out with difficulty. He was badly bruised. "If you leave Taehyung, that bastard will keep you forever with him. I can safely say that Taehyung is a much better man than this psycho. Don't ruin your life whilst saving mine"

I stared at the strong man before me. Oh how I thought so wrong of Jungwoo.

"You got in danger because of me--"

"I got in danger because of my own stupidity. It was my fault for befriending someone with no humanity at all. He has unsettled debts with me, I won't make it out anyway", groaning a bit in the end, he tried to lay down on the ground with those tied legs and hands.

"Giving us both time was the worst thing he could do. I'll get you out of here, believe me. We'll both make it out. Just don't do anything stupid. Don't give him what he wants", I nodded my head, facing the ceiling.

I really wanted to go home. Away from this mess.

-------

3rd POV:

"Do you really think I can face him after I tried to kill him?", Taehyung asked nervously as Soobin was about to knock on the door.

"Not like you killed him. Besides, he loves you like a son, he'll forgive you. You just misunderstood him", Soobin uttered, trying to make Taehyung calm down who only left out a chuckle.

"I'm feeling so embarrassed, you don't know this sort of feeling"

"Nothing can be done now, let's just take the step", Soobin stated before knocking at the apartment door.

Taehyung faced up, praying inside for his uncle to forget that scene yesterday.

The door opened, revealing Jihoon who spent the day taking care of Mr Han who fell really sick after that incident.

He just needed rest, that's all.

"Oh I know you both would show up any time!", Jihoon exclaimed, gesturing them both to enter the apartment.

"How is he?", Soobin asked while Taehyung stood beside him not even uttering a single word.

"He's...fine. Well, the doctors say so. He lost all his strength because he was badly bruised because of someone specific", Jihoon voiced out, glancing at Taehyung time to time.