◈ Chapter 51 ◈

➳ 51 | THE RUTHLESS

╼ ╾

"It's been a full fledge week, and I haven't even heard his voice", Jieun looked out of the window, deep in thoughts, missing her only one

"He'll be back though, not as if he'll never return", Jimin chuckled and it didn't seemed to please Jieun at all.

To her, this phase of her life, being away from him was the most difficult to go through.

The thought of him embraced her mind day and night, she couldn't even sleep well without him beside her.

Was he feeling the same?

"He said it would be over in a week, but...", she humphed before plopping down on the couch, tired of standing and just staring at the rain drops splattering at the window.

Jimin on the other hand, it pained him to see her like this. Although she was living with him for the moment, spending quality time with her brother, but her mind was somewhere else.

Someone else to be specific.

If it was for Jimin, he would have called up Taehyung and ask him about the matter already but the fact that things were messed up between the two of them childhood bestfriends, it didn't helped a bit.

He noticed how she rested herself on the couch, eyes closed as her hand rested on her forehead.

She was tired mentally and physically.

It was a moment later that the silence was broken with a bell ring and Jimin jolted up from him place, rushing towards the door before the one on the other side becomes impatient.

"Where is Jieun?", he was greeted with the unexpected sudden question as soon as he opened the door.

The one standing on the door was none other than Jungwoo. An unexpected guest ofcourse.

"She's sitting on the couch, questioning her whole existence right now. Trust me, you don't want to disturb her"

"Well... there is something I have to tell her", rubbing his hand to create warmth, Jungwoo tried peeking behind him to catch any glimpse of her.

"Tell me, I'll convey it to her", Jimin being himself stood firm on his place not even moving an inch.

"It's personal and secretive, can't tell you-"

"Then goodbye-"

"Why are you both making such a fuss?! Stop being possessive and let me speak", Jieun spoke up finally, tired of listening them creating a dumb scene.

Jimin looked at her in disbelief but the pleading eyes of Jieun eventually made him give up and he left the scene giving them space to talk.

"Now tell me about your 'secretive' thing", sarcastly emphasizing the word, she crossed her arms and stood there waiting for him to disclose whatever he wanted to say.