◈ Chapter 37 ◈

➳ 37 | SEALED FEELINGS

"Stop with this shit already", Taehyung glared at the latter, who now stood up from his chair already annoyed by him.

"I thought you already knew! Not my problem it's hard for you to take it in", gritting through his teeth, he stared at Taehyung who was fuming in anger.

Taehyung wasn't in any good relationship with his father, but Jungwoo blaming his father was something hard for him to take in.

He was looking for the one ruining his business desperately, not knowing that it was his own father behind it.

The way Namjoon lied them about Mr Han, he wasn't gonna believe Jungwoo anyway.

He wanted proof. The least he wanted to do was to make the same mistake again.

No matter how much he hated his father for making his life hell, he wasn't ready to accept him being the one he was looking for years.

"Depends on you, whether you want to believe it or not. I have a sister waiting for me at home, bye", Taehyung stared at Jungwoo who strided outside the room leaving him and Jieun behind.

As for Jieun, she seemed quiet. She knew Taehyung won't believe it in the first place, and she pitied him for what was happening around.

Imagine your father ruining your life and your business entirely.

She could see Taehyung looking down, probably getting a hold of himself, giving himself hopes that it isn't his father and Jungwoo just lied to him.

But at this point, it did also made sense.

"Taehyung...", she stepped closer to him, noticing how he was looking down with numerous emotions.

He seemed out of the world.

"Not right now... I don't want to take out my anger on you", she flinched a bit after hearing his harsh world.

He was trying hard to calm himself down, considering the fact that he gets quite mad at things.

She was just trying to calm him, maybe help him from what he was going through but his words made her stop.

"Leave for now, we'll talk later", he looked up at her, noticing how she looked very disappointed.

At this point, he did felt guilt rushing in him as he was treating her like a jerk. The way he longed for her, it felt nothing as of now.

He was being cold and arrogant, he knew. And the things happening around were only making it worse.

Jieun nodded at his words, not trying to give him hard time, she left the room without even sparing him another glance.

She was mad. Not at him, but herself. She wasn't brave enough to stand up to him, console him for what was happening around.

She left him there to fight with his mind alone.

----------

JIEUN'S POV:

"I was dead worried, you weren't picking my phone up", I gulped as I heard Jimin speaking through the phone.

He still had no idea where I was past week.

"I tried calling Taehyung as well, but he was busy, dealing with his stuff. But you should be careful, you're distancing yourself from me after your marriage", He spoke, his words making me remember the old times.