◈ Chapter 17 ◈

➳17 | HELL LIKE WORDS

╼ ╾

"You're so weird

"You're so weird. I didn't even do anything and yet you're showing off your cold side again. What is your problem?", I questioned him, being a little sarcastic. I was done with his cold and jerky behaviour.

"I'm born like this, bear with me", he didn't even spared me a glance, instead only focused on the road with his hand gripping the steering wheel more tighter than before.

I think he has some major problems controlling his anger.

Especially towards me.

"Atleast tell me if I unintentionally hurted you, or did something---"

"Yes you did. Now keep quiet and let me focus, I'm driving", I scoffed hearing his ridiculous statement.

"Such a jerk", I muttered under my breath but it seemed like he heard my remark as he suddenly turned his head towards me with a glare that could probably kill me.

Noticing that he wasn't in the right mood, I actioned to zip my mouth for the whole ride.

But my curiosity kicked in and I suddenly asked him the question that was lingering in mind, "Can you tell me what I did wrong? Is there---"

"You're getting on my nerves Jieun!", I flinched as I heard him yell at me. I closed my eyes, deciding not to open my mouth again.

"Let me confirm something, then I'll see you", He clicked his tongue as he glared at me one last time before focusing on the road yet again.

But confirm what?

I tried thinking on any possible conclusion, but couldn't make up my mind. Anyway, it's not like I did anything wrong, maybe he'll realise it later that he was at fault, not me.

Then he'll come back, apologise to me for his behaviour, and he'll act nice to me from then.

But that could only be my dream, I can never imagine the Kim Taehyung being nice to me. Never.

Upon reaching the mansion Taehyung got out of the car, as I just stared at him leaving me right there.

Before I could even move he turned towards me and said almost in a shout, "Get out of the car, would you? The driver has to park it inside", I rolled my eyes at his words, harshly getting out of the car and slamming the door behind me, not even caring about my handbag that I left there.

I gave him a cold glare and was about to walk past him when he held my hand, stopping me on my track.

He spared me a glance before turning his head towards the guard at the far side of the lawn, none other then Beomgyu. He jogged towards both of us as Taehyung gestured him.