◈ Chapter 14 ◈

14 | SEALED WORDS

╼ ╾

"I shouldn't be disturbing you guys now. I came here to meet both, you and taehyung, but he had some work and couldn't be here. It's okay, I'll visit someday soon", Mr Han finished his sentence and got up, wiping fake dust off his shoulders. He seemed to be someone so formal.

"And please don't tell Taehyung I was here. Can you do this favour?", He asked looking at me with a bit hope in his eyes.

"Why though?"

"No! Don't get me wrong. It's just that if this news gets to Taehyung, it will somehow also reach Mr Kim. I know he won't be pleased to hear that I was here", he gave out a nervous chuckle as he approached me and patted my head.

"See you soon, take care. Now go and enjoy the movie with your friends", he grinned and I signalled Beomgyu, the guard that accompanied me, to guide him outside.

All I was worried was to not to open my mouth infront of Taehyung.

Else I'll create a big scene.

-------

Taehyung's POV:

"Wait! Taehyung! What if he is lying? We can't just jump into conclusion!", Hoseok yelled as he got hold of me, who was fuming in anger right now.

I couldn't believe that the only person who reminded me of my mom would do such shit. Mr Han was someone who treated me like a son, how can he do that?

Everything made sense.

"Hoseok, I'm pretty sure it's him. Namjoon can't be lying, why would he lie to us? Think about it", I scoffed as I continued my sentence.

"I noticed my uncle's strange behavior these past months. He invited me to a dinner party, the day my planning files got stolen. He didn't attended my marriage cause he knew there will be a messy scene! He's fucking behind it all!", Gritting my teeth and looking up at the sky, I tried to calm myself down.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Hoseok nodding his head in approval.

I knew my next step now.

"We'll confront him soon, but let's not hurry it up. We now know who was behind it all, we have to play it wisely", I smirked as I looked at him, noticing the same expression reflecting on him.

"He'll set the game, while we'll play it"

"Book the tickets, we're going back home. Our work here is done"

--------

Jieun's POV:

"It was fun while it lasted", Seokjin said as he stretched his arm and a yawn left his mouth.

We just finished that horror movie, but it wasn't horror at all. Atleast, to me. I'm someone who enjoys watching horror stuff, atleast it burns my calories.

"Are you sleepy?", Jisoo asked Seokjin and he nodded his head like a puppy.

"Too bad! Go sleep by yourself. I'll join you late. I wanna have fun with the rest of them unlike you sleepy head", She giggled as she grabbed both mine and Tzuyu's hand and dragged us upstairs.

Maybe we'll be having a girl's night alone in my room.

"Girls these days!", Seokjin scoffed. Hearing some merely audible laughter he turned his head, noticing Jimin trying hard not to laugh at him.