◈ Chapter 8 ◈

8 | ARGUMENT

╼ ╾

"I miss Jimin", I muttured under my breath but audible for Taehyung to hear it.

"What do I do then?", He asked still struggling with his tie, standing near the window.

"Ofcourse you can't do anything. Not like you care about me", I scoffed at his reply. I expected him to say something else, something that will lit me up in glee.

"You're going outside, what am I supposed to do here all alone?", I crossed my arms staring at him with a bit of puppy eyes.

"You don't want me to go---"

"No no no! Don't you dare stay here. I don't like your presence anyway", I said almost shouting. How can he even think that I want him to stay here with me. Dumb.

"What do you want me to do then?", He asked trying to act clueless, such a tease.

"You know exactly what I mean", I made more of a pity face, for him to finally grant me my freedom.

"Let me guess", He sat beside me on the bed before continuing. "You want to meet that bastard?", He questioned raising one of his eyebrow, staring at me intently.

"How dare you call my brother a 'bastard'? I'll murder you right with my own hands, you---", I started hitting him with a pillow whilst on the other side he only giggled, trying to stop me.

"Stop, Stop. I didn't directed that to Jimin. I was talking about Jungwoo, correct me if I got his name wrong", He stated a bit serious than before making me suddenly stop my actions.

"How did you actually know his name?", I asked, a bit confused on how the heck does he knew his name.

"I'm a Mafia, you're fogetting that", He winked at me before getting up.

"Do you have any other plans? I swear to god, if you try to harm him, you'll face the worse side of Jieun", I quoted but he only chuckled.

"Maybe...", He muttered while walking away, but stopping at the door frame and looking back.

"Don't leave the mansion, or you'll also face the worst side of Taehyung", Grinning at me, he went outside slamming the door.

Bastard.

-------

"Boring day", I whispered looking at the sky from the balcony when I heard a knock on the door making me flinch a bit.

"Come in", I ordered as one of the maid walked in with a slight smile on her face.

She bowed to me before speaking, "Miss, there is someone to see you downstairs", She quoted as I looked at her a bit confused.

Who can it be?

Why would anyone want to meet me? Maybe Jimin Oppa? But no he can't be, he had to visit my uncle in Busan today, so that's a no from him.

Then who else could it be? Tzuyu? Maybe...

I nodded at the maid before saying, "I'll be downstairs in a minute", she nodded, smiling at me and was about to leave before I stopped her.