◈ Chapter 19 ◈

19 | SILENT TREATMENT

╼ ╾

"Stop giving me this look already! I'm done", I plopped on the couch, annoyed by his behaviour.

For the past few days he has been continuously teasing me for something that I long forgot about.

I didn't even meant it that way!

"Nah I get it, you want to have babies with me and you can't wai---"

I didn't let him complete his implausible sentence, as I walked right out of the bedroom without even giving him a glance.

Whatever he says, I'm not even gonna listen to him. He'll just keep on blabbering and I'll pretend to be deaf.

Upon reaching the kitchen, I heard someone singing and humming to a song. My lips curved up into a smirk knowing who it is.

"What are you making me today for breakfast?", I asked Haneul who is apparently the closest maid to me.

Well I treat her like my own little sister.

She turned towards me almost flinching with a spatula in her hand.

"Ah You scared me Unnie! I almost had a heart attack", She clenched onto her chest, calming herself down as I only left out a giggle.

"You can sing well, not gonna lie"

"Ofcourse I can sing, is there any lie--- wait you heard me?", I gave a small nod to her before sitting on top of one of the counter near her.

She covered her face with her hands, probably because of embarrassment.

"Unnie, get my voice out of your mind, I'm embarassed", She looked at me with pleading eyes.

If someone could delete a part of their day, I definately would have listened to her.

"Nah there is nothing to be embarassed of. Anyway what is cooking today?", I tried changing the topic and it did work.

She happily looked at me, before speaking, "oh just the usual breakfast, your favourite---"

"Aren't you guys getting along so well?", I rolled my eyes hearing his voice before jumping down from the counter and turning towards him with hands on my waist.

He was leaning on the door frame, hands in his pocket as he started at us both. Not gonna lie, he looked attractive.

Wait what am I even saying? Nonsense.

"None of your business", I rolled my eyes playfully at him as he dramatically clenched his chest area.

"Ow! That hurts", Haneul gave out a laugh watching him being 'extra'.

"Very funny. You should continue your work now", I pointed at the stove and Haneul quickly turned towards without even questioning why.

She knows if she gets me mad, it'll not be good.

"And you!", I pointed my finger toward Taehyung who immediately stood straight after hearing me.