◈ Chapter 38 ◈

38 | WARM WELCOME

╼ ╾

"Divorce"

"The fuck Taehyung?! Are you in your right mind?!", with hands on my waist, I glared at the man before me who didn't even seemed to care about what he blurt.

His expression told it all.

This one word was what I never expected to hear from him. It was as if wasn't listed in my dictionary.

"Things aren't that easy right now! The way you got kidnapped by Jungkook, it was all my fault! You don't know the guilt I'm going through", with hands in his hair, he said whilst backing away.

"Jungkook had nothing to do with you!"

"He had! He has been working for someone after me, supposedly my dear father!", he yelled yet again, not even realising that a simple talk now turned into an argument.

I was left speechless. He left me with no words. I did opened up my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"If you continue living with me like this, it'll only get you in more trouble", he stated with low voice, as he walked past me towards the window.

"And this stupid little feeling that you call 'love', bury it deep inside you. The least thing you want to do right now is to have feelings for me"

His implausible statements were making me fume in anger more and more, but I just decided to keep it in else things could get worse.

"Sure... you expect me to live with you without any feelings--"

"That's why divorce is the best option-"

"How heartless can you be Taehyung?! Divorce is not the solution to any problem", I raised my voice at him, noticing him looking down.

"Maybe you're just fed up of living with me, even though it's hardly been two months since our marriage", I looked at him who was just staring outside the window at the night sky.

"If you think I'm asking you for a divorce 'willingly', then get that thought off your mind"

"Okay then... make me divorce you. Bring that divorce paper and watch me tear them right before your eyes", with tears streaming down my face, I strided towards the bed, laying down on my side as my back faced him.

I heard him sigh before he mumbled, "Stubborn"

He walked on his side of the bed, sitting on it. "I don't want to sleep on this bed with you right now, go somewhere--"

"I am! Just came here to take my pillow", I watched as he scoffed before harshly taking his pillow and storming outside probably to his office room.

I just needed some time alone.

One thing was sure, I'd rather love to die but I won't divorce him. As heartless, arrogant and cold he could be, he is still the one I fell for.

If feelings are easy to erase, I would have agreed to his point.

Maybe he hated me so much that he wanted to get rid of me. Taking his mafia career as an excuse to make me leave him.

At this point, I don't care about me being in one-sided love, atleast it would be better than leaving him forever.

I did felt guilt rushing in me as I just let someone I supposedly 'confessed' a minute ago, sleep the night outside.

What a great wife I am!