◈ Chapter 11 ◈

11 | SOFT SIDE

╼ ╾

I layed on the bed, staring at the ceiling lost in my own thoughts. I glanced at Taehyung, who was sleeping beside me, hugging on his pillow peacefully.

I don't know how, but things between us did changed. It was as if the tension was slowly dying and we were getting comfortable with eachother.

Even though we agreed that one will sleep on the couch while the other will sleep peacefully on the bed, things somehow changed. These days, we sleep together.

Obviously with a pillow in between, just in case if he tries to invade my side of the bed cause he is someone who moves a lot during his sleep.

"Why aren't you sleeping? It's already past midnight", I heard Taehyung muttering in his sleepy husky voice as I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

A chuckle left him as he spoke again, "You're such an actor, you should join the showbiz or something"

"No I wasn't acting!", I almost shouted at him as I opened my eyes, forgetting the fact that I was 'pretending' to sleep.

"Ha! Got you", He pointed at me as I rolled my eyes. "Now sleep, cause it's disturbing me seeing you awake at this hour", He rubbed his eyes while yawning.

I didn't replied, instead turn my back on him and closed my eyes, trying to sleep for real this time.

-----

"Jeez! Be careful, don't cut your fingers", Jisoo almost yelled when she noticed me carelessly cutting the carrots. Well, I have my own ways of cutting.

"I won't, I'm a pro at this", I smirked while she chuckled.

"I know, you're the best at cooking in this house---"

"What did I just heard huh? Someone called me?", Seokjin appeared out of nowhere, hands in his pocket as he looked at his wife who was grinning.

"I thought you were sleeping", Jisoo muttered but Jin laughed it off.

"Nah I woke up just right now, when you called her 'the-best-at-cooking'. Who am I then?", Jin playfully looked so frustated at his wife.

"Oh come on, we all know that Jieun is the best at cooking, why are you even doubting?", Jisoo stated, probably wanting to annoy her hubby more.

"Wah! You mastered in praising everyone else than your husband", Jin playfully yelled at her as I couldn't hold my laughter.

"Calm down! It was a joke, you're gonna wake Taehyungie up", As soon as she mentioned him, I stopped laughing.

Jin shook his head before walking away leaving Jisoo and me alone again.

"Anyway, let's get back to making breakfast", she sarcastly stated as she turned back towards the stove.

Today we both decided to make breakfast on our own, no maids at all.

"So tell me, how is your relation with Taehyung now?", She asked as she stirred, making me look at her almost immediately.