◈ Chapter 12 ◈

12 | REGRET

╼ ╾

For the thousandth time, I sighed as I recalled the moment. The look on his face when he pulled apart.

It was almost ten o'clock in the night, Jisoo and Jin were sleeping since they always go to bed early, and then there is me.

From that moment, me and Taehyung didn't even faced eachother. It looked as if he regreted it, every single second of it.

I still remember how he looked at me, sadness, guilt and anger.

It wasn't as if I leaned in to kiss him, he was the one to do so. What was he even thinking? We weren't in love, we just talked things out then how things ended up like that?

We both weren't in the right senses.

Taehyung was gone somewhere to deal with his business, for the past five hours, and still hadn't returned yet.

Part of me was worried, as I had strange feelings.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Stop drinking for fuck's sake", Hoseok almost yelled at me as he was annoyed by my behavior recently.

I only took one to two shot, it wasn't even a big deal.

I was trying to get rid of that moment stuck in my mind.

I was trying to get rid of the feelings that I felt at that time.

"Don't worry, I'm sober right now", I quoted and he stared at me in disbelief.

"But you won't be if you keep drinking like that", He replied shaking his head before taking the vodka glass from my hands and returning it to the bar tender.

"What in the world is your actual problem? Aren't you being so frank with me these days?", Raising one of my eyebrows I asked but he only laughed it off.

"By the way, we were here for a talk not to drink", He mentioned finally sitting beside me in peace.

"What did you wanted to tell me?", I asked as I finally calmed myself down.

"It's about Namjoon", He stated as I quickly turned to look at him. "He ranaway, not in Seoul anymore"

I looked at him with confusion.

Why would he suddenly runaway?

"And what about Jungkook?"

"He's still here", A sigh left my mouth as I heard his words.

"How do you know he ranaway? He must have gone out of city for work", I made a point but he shook his head before speaking.

"His apartment, its empty. He took everything, left not a single trace"

"Huh, stop assuming things. Remember he was working for someone. What if his work is done, and now he's free? Anyway, we have nothing to do with him now", I said trying to get the bottle of vodka but he pushed my hand away before speaking,