◈ Chapter 5 ◈

5 | HATRED

╼ ╾

TAEHYUNG POV:

"You are just wasting your time on me. I'm useless, I don't know anything", Namjoon said as I pursed my lips, annoyed by his behavior.

He was tied on a chair in our basement. I knew he was working for someone, he wanted to ruin my wedding. But why?

I pointed my gun at his head, "I'll count till five, tell me whatever you know unless you want this bullet through your head", I stated with my hands slowly pulling the trigger.

"Now that you insist, I'll tell you", He sighed before speaking. "Jeon Jungkook. I worked for him", He said leaving me confused. Even though I expected him to lie to me, yet his answer was reasonable.

"Jungkook is himself working for someone. Do you think I'm crazy?", I said as I was really loosing my patience.

He chuckled. "Kill me if you want. But do know, that killing me will have some consequences"

I sighed before lowering my gun. These guys are no joke. Firstly they stole my files, which had my upcoming plans written on, including all the deals. It contained all my companies private information.

And now out of nowhere, this Namjoon guy just tried to ruin my wedding.

I turned off the lights of the basement and made my way upstairs to the room.

Stepping inside the room, I saw a figure standing near the window with her back facing me.

'Oh right! I almost forgot that I'm married and have wife now'

I closed the door almost slamming it which made a loud thud noise and she looked at me almost immediately.

"Oh I didn't noticed that you came back. By the way, what did actually happened back there in the hall, were---"

"You have no right to ask. They were after me, not you. Mind your own business", I stated taking off my tie as she stared at me struggling.

JIEUN'S POV:

"Like I care", I sarcastly muttered as I rolled my eyes. I expected him to be a jerk.

"Just wanted to ask where is my room?", I asked gaining his attention and he looked at me puzzled.

"Your room?", He asked and I nodded my head.

"We are sharing a room", He said as he sat on his bed while I only looked at him shocked.

"What? No way! I won't share a room with you. I'll sleep in the guest room", I said and was about to stomp out of the room when his words stopped me.

"There are servants, maids and guards in this house. They'll tell my dad about how we are not sharing a room", with a hand on my waist I turned to him as I sighed.

"Fine, I'm sleeping on the couch then", I said slowly making my way to the couch.

"Fine", He said as he layed down on his bed.