◈ Chapter 49 ◈

➳ 49 | TOMMOROW THAT AWAITS

╼ ╾

"He's such a---"

"He's such a---"

Mr Kim stopped amid, refraining himself from cursing infront of his guards.

Breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down, he turned to look at the one standing infront of him in black tee, black jeans and a black cap.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Why?! Why just at the peak of his business?! Everything was going well then why did he decided to suddenly quit?", grabbing his hair in frustration, he closed his eyes, infuriated of the whole situation.

"I told you before too. Jieun... he's quitting his career just to live a safe life with her", Jungkook spoke with a low voice and as soon as Mr Kim heard her name again, his hands turned into a fist, knuckles all white.

"Jieun... just a single thought of her makes my blood boil", he paused for a while, looking at Jungkook with his blood-shot eyes. "Taehyung is putting the business I started at risk, I'll be at an immense loss"

Jungkook could do nothing but stand there and listen to whatever he speaks. To be honest, he was lost in his own mind.

None of what Mr Kim was blabbering for an hour was of importance to him.

All he knew was that the man standing infront of him, all frustrated, was the stupidest one.

Being in 'partnership' with him, and being immersed in his plans, all he could do was nod to his every single word.

Knowing he could do absolutely nothing about his stupidity.

"Why did you invited me here though? For wasting my time? I clearly don't have enough time to waste on you"

Jungkook spoke with a cold expression, finally realising why in the world did he even agreed to this all.

Mr Kim pursed his lips, looking at him with an expression which showed nothing but disbelief. His eyebrows furrowed.

"You and I are partners, like we agreed before. My problem is yours too, don't forget that", raising an eyebrow Mr Kim stated, pointing at his direction with his index finger as a sign of warning.

Jungkook knew it well how the man standing infront of him was helpless without him, he could not do anything on his own.

"And you also don't forget the fact that because of solely you and your damn plans, I got caught by your son, chained up in his basement for weeks, and even now, I'm on the run. They'll probably kill me if they find me and even now... you're just using me for your gain like you always did"

Mr Kim stared at him with eyes wide open. It was a tensed situation he was trapped in, yet there were problems after problems.

He looked at the guards who were standing at the door, listening to each and every conversation. Feeling uncomfortable to have such conversation with his so-called 'partner' seemed quite disgrading to him so he guestered everyone to take their leave, leaving just Jungkook and him behind.