◈ Chapter 47 ◈

➳ 47 | NO MORE RAIN

╼ ╾

"What are you up to now?", Hoseok asked calmly even though he felt real opposite from inside

The thing was he couldn't just lash out on Taehyung.

"You don't need to know. I took care of the business", putting his gun in the safe, Taehyung turned towards Hoseok with a grin.

Hoseok let a low sigh before turning to look at Soobin who was standing beside him.

He wanted answers and no one was ready to tell him anything.

"I don't know what you're planning, just... end this whole drama at once", with a bit hint of rage at the end, Hoseok left his office room without sparing them both another glance.

He looked quite pissed and as for Taehyung, he did felt guilty for hiding the plan from Hoseok.

He thought it was best to not include Hoseok in the plan and he had his reason.

Soobin looked at the door that Hoseok slammed harshly before stepping forward to follow him but he stopped once he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Let him be... he needs space"

-----

"I'm sorry", for the thousandth time, Jieun looked at Taehyung with those puppy eyes of her but he cared less.

Instead he kept on scrolling, not even sparing a single glance at her cause he knew he would melt at one sight of her.

"It wasn't my fault logically..."

"And how was that not your fault?", hearing him talk back to her, she instantly sat straight before speaking everything that came in her mind.

"Look, it was my heart's fault. My heart said it wanted to go out for a morning stroll...well, sneak out to be exact. But if it wasn't for my heart, I wouldn't have! Therefore, it's not solely my fault at all!", she blurted out every single word that came in her mind without even thinking twice.

"What a logic!", Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes still glued on the phone screen.

As for Jieun, she wasn't enjoying the sight at all. It was normal for her though, convincing and pleading Taehyung after the wrongs she has done, she was experienced.

But she knew it damn well Taehyung is someone who doesn't brushes off things easily.

The way Taehyung was ignoring her presence in the room for the past hour was making her really frustrated.

She was amazed by his split personality case, the way he confessed yesterday, being all lovely...

and today being the same possessive, arrogant and ignorant man she always knew.