Chapter 27

~Water~

"KILO" I moaned as he sucked on my neck and cuffed my butt. His kisses were magical and his touches were everything.

"Say it again" he growled as he continued giving me hickes all over my body. I was now bruised and I loved it.

"KILO" I moaned even louder than before. I'm pretty sure the whole city could hear me. I wrap my legs around his waist and we move to the couch. He takes his shirt off of me. I love wearing his clothes. My lace red bra was showing and my cheeks flush in embarrassment. He slowly takes off his crisp white shirt and his abs make me even wetter. Damm I ain't been this wet in years.

He finishes taking both our clothes off and throws them across the room. Everything this man does is sexy. He pulls my panties down and goes in.

"Kehlani" I hear my name being called. "KEHLANI" I open my eyes to see Kilo standing over me. Was I dreaming? It felt so fucking real. Right at the good part, he woke me up. I hope I wasn't talking in my sleep. I have been known to do that.

I get up and the bright sun hits my eyes. Damm, he should have closed the curtains. I cover my eyes and fully stand up. He helped me gain my balance and I was now fully up. I blink my eyes a couple of times to see clearly.

"Curtains," I say asking him to close them and he did. I look to see the time and it was 7:00 am sharp.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I ask while laying back on the couch. He pulls me up by my arm which makes me shiver and gives me butterflies. His touches are now different because of my feelings. It now changes everything.

I pull my arm back and stretch.

"We will have company today," he says and I turn around to look at him with and shocked face. I was excited but not excited. I wonder who was coming I want to see Candace and Riccardo.

"When?" I ask. I'm pretty sure Candace and Riccardo are already in America.

"In a couple of hours," he says as he grabs his stuff.

I growl. "Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?"

He laughs and then walks out leaving me alone. I grab my shoes and purse and head to the elevator. As we go down I put on my shoes and look up to catch him staring at me. I turn my head as I blush.

I decided today I would make an Instagram. KehlaniValentino is perfect I would use Paris but I know Kilo would have a problem with it. I hear his phone ding and he opens it. My phone buzzes and he follows me. How the fuck did he. I look at him and laughed. So he really just has a tracker and some other crazy shit on my phone. That's why I'm getting a new one. I can't do anything on here he's watching me.

My phone buzzed the whole ride home so I put it on do not disturb. I followed some of my favorite artists and people and also Beau.

Nobody has arrived yet and I had just enough time to get ready. I grab some clothes and I take a hot shower.

As soon as I walked downstairs Kilo was waiting for me. I got a little scared. Was I in trouble?

"Smile," he said and I look at him confused.

He sighs "Business friends are coming we need to act like we're actually married"

This is not helping me and my feelings at all. "Sure," I say sarcastically walking past him as I smile.

He grabs my arm making me spin around. He then grabs my face making me lookup. "This is serious."

"Ok," I say as I push his hands away. I made some bagels for breakfast and he joined.