Chapter 12

~Footsteps~

LANI POV

"excuse me" I mumbled trying to get to my room. I can't believe my towel almost fell. Luckily I caught it. This is so embarrassing.

He put his hand on my shoulder and stopped me.

I sighed as I was irritated and tired. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, I am I'm just nervous," I replied lying. I wasn't ok I wanted to go to bed. Actually, fuck going to bed I wanted to leave and didn't want to Italy.

I tried to walk off but he stopped me again. "We leave at 1 tomorrow. The flight is long so be ready," he said and let me go.

Fuck. I'm kinda scared of planes. I'm always thinking they're gonna crash and I'm gonna die. It doesn't matter now, I have to go.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up to feel blankets being pulled off of me and a smack on the ass.

"What the fuck," I yell still trying to figure out what's happening.

"I been trying to wake you up for ten minutes," he yells right back. "I let you sleep longer. Get up and get ready the jet is waiting."

"Jet?" I asked as I thought we were taking a plane. A public plane with other people.

He laughed. "Who do you think I am?"

I laughed nervously. An asshole. Prick. Self-centered jerk. Heartless arrogant obnoxious fuck. I smiled as I said all that in my head. He would kill me if I said it out loud.

I rub my butt as it still hurts. He laughs as he sees what I'm doing.

I roll my eyes and push him out of my room. "I'll be ready in ten," I say lying as I slam the door on him.

I get back in bed and close the door. He comes in through the other door. The one that connects to his room. He grabs my feet and pulls me toward him. He was in between my legs.

"Kilo stop," I say laughing.

He pulls me closer. "I said get ready. I have your clothes"

I got up "I don't need you packing my shit Kilo," I snap.

"Too late," he said with a smirk. "Get in the shower before I put you in myself," he threatens

"Fineeee," I say as I get up and get in the shower. I did not want him forcing me to into a shower. I don't like him looking at me and I would die if he ever saw me naked.

I come out and he's standing in the middle of my room staring at me.

"Fuck Kilo you scared me," I said trying to hold my towel and find some clothes at the same time.

"Thought you would go back to sleep," he says staring at me.

"Or maybe your just a pervert" I reply with laughter.

"Maybe," he says snatching the clothes out of my hand.

"You wear what I tell you," then he starts going through my stuff.

I snatch it back "No I don't."

He opens a drawer and grabs a green bodysuit then throws it at me. I go look in the drawer and there are dozens of bodysuits in there. I have never seen this before. Honestly, this closet is big and I haven't seen half of the clothes in her.

I looked at him "Don't tell me this is all you packed?" I asked confused.

"Sure is," he said all smart.