Chapter 31

~Already Won~

KILO POV

After a week and a half, I finally found her. Jamaica? Really babe you could have done better than that.

I'm not really sure what she looks like but I know she changed her look. Many of my sources have spotted her and her friend. Apparently, Madison didn't change her look too much but Kehlani did.

I heard they changed their names and everything. That was the only smart thing she's fucking done. She knows I'm coming to get her. I'm 100% sure she knows and now that we know what area she's staying at we're on our way.

We walk up to two women and wanted to see if they have any information. My men showed them a picture of the two.
"Have you seen these women?" I ask.

"Yea D and C," one says.

"What?" I asked confused

"They go by D and C saying there form DC"

I start laughing. Did she really come up with that dumbass story?

"They stay at the beach house at the very end," she tells us and we leave. We made our way to the last beach house. They weren't there but they had been I could smell her. She smells like fresh raspberries and pomegranates. That might be a weird combination but she smells so fucking good. Her scent still filled the room. Her smell remained and I looked around.

She left some of her clothes that were about it. I hope she knows I'm not the only one looking for her. Her father is and most likely so are some other creeps. That other creep is most likely Mr.Jones. He obviously wants her and his job back in my company and he would do anything to get them both.

I told her the dangers of being a Valentino of being my fucking wife. She doesn't understand that the mafia is nothing to fucking play with. I have fucking enemies who would kill her. Hell before I even get a chance to. People who would kidnap her and keep her hostage until I her fucking husband does something about it. She is so stubborn and ungrateful. I don't understand how she doesn't know how to follow directions. If she did we wouldn't be here. Searching for her and her stupid ass friend.

LANI POV

As I start playing the piano which I haven't done in years. I can't help but think how much music has helped me and change my life. It's so inspirational in so many ways. From the instruments to the lyrics. Any music and any artist I listened to has helped me in some way. Music plays such a big role in everyone's life whether is R&B, Rap, Soul, Rock, or any other genre they all have this purpose. R&B and soul have always been my favorite.

I start playing If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys. One of my favorite songs. I grew up listening to her. She has always been an inspiration in many ways. At one point I did want to make a career in music. Because of my voice and I could have. But again many things stopped me. I learned to play this because it was also one of my mom's favorite.

She would teach me after school. Mostly on the days, Gilbert wasn't there. We would sing together.

I started singing and Madison sang with me. She was surprised when she noticed I could still play the piano. When it comes to my mother there are things I could never forget. I will never forget her long black hair and how much we looked alike. How she taught me right from wrong and did whatever she could. Just because she isn't alive doesn't mean she isn't with me. She is and will always be. Pictures and my necklace are the only things I have left of her beside my memories.

"Where are we going next?" Madison asks.

"Where do you want to go ?" I ask her not too sure if I even want to leave.