Chapter 30

~Locations~

LANI POV

"Should I dye my hair?" I ask Madison while looking in the mirror.

"Girl he could still recognize you," she says brushing my hair.

"I know but like I kind of want highlights or just my ends a different color," I say while putting on my lip gloss.

"We are so fucking rocking these looks," she says while laughing. "We should go get nose piercings"

"Not a bad idea ya know," I said considering it.

"We gotta go," she said and I was exhausted. We have to drive for 8 hours. 8 fucking hours. Good thing we're taking turns.

We get inside the car and she wants to drive first. "You know Kilos very smart," I say laughing. "He knows I'm going to flee the country so always wear your shades," I say handing her a pair. She puts them on. "He probably has men looking for me in every state" I explain some more. "He is dangerous and will probably kill me when he finds me for multiple reasons"

"Girl I ain't scared of him," she says and I look at her with crazy eyes.

"I am," I say then looking out the window. "He has threatened to kill me so many times for so many things" I start laughing. "He even tried to kill his ex-girlfriend"

She laughs. "Girl your safe now"

I look at her with hope in my eyes. I really hope I am safe now.

For the whole 8 hours, we talked and listen to music. I was having the time of my life with Madison. She's the only person I have left. I trust her and love her and I wish nothing but the best for our future.

We pull up to the airport and I go over some things with her one more time.

"Keep your glasses on and your head low" Which was very important Kilo can get access to any security footage or CCTV in the whole fucking world. "Don't talk to nobody" I look at her with serious eyes. "Not even the cute boys" as I said that she started laughing. "And we have to stick together," I said handing her a new phone.

"One last thing," I say almost forgetting. "If Kilo knows we're in Jamaica he would ask for our fake names," I says the obvious "We go by D and C and we're from DC" she starts laughing. "This is serious Mads he will find us and when he does we need to be prepared," I say and she shakes her head

We grabbed all of our things including the gun and made our way inside. Since we had these fake gun licenses we could have the gun locked in a container for the flight. Our flight was only two hours which was good because we were both tired as fuck.

They let us in with no problem which was a good thing. Nothing happened and I was actually proud of myself.

We both slept the whole flight.

It was night time by the time we arrived.

"Girl we did it were in Jamaica" she screams in excitement.

"Ya know I can't believe we actually pulled this off," I say extremely proud of myself. "I kind of feel like we deserve awards," I say as we both laugh.

We didn't want to stay in some hotel and risk getting caught so, for now, we're renting a beach house. We found it and got settled in.

There were drinks everywhere and Madison started drinking. "Mads what are you doing your underage," I said snatching the tequila away from her.

She laughs and snatches it back "It's Dakota and I'm 21"

She looks at me with a shocked face. "You never drank before have you?"