Chapter 9

~Too Deep~

LANI POV

"You like your new job?" he asks looking over at me. I blush "Yea"

"Well you can quit it," he said smirking. Damm, he smirks a lot.

He's back. "I'm not quitting Kilo and I'm damn.

"Sure not working for you again," I said clearly making him mad.

"We'll see about that" he growled.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got in his face. "Yea it's not happening," I whispered in his ear.

"Sit down I'm driving."

"Make me," I wish I could take those words back because he made a wide turn and stopped the car. I hit my head.

"owwwwwwww Kilo what the fuck," I said he didn't have to stop the car like that, the way he stopped it the way he made that turn reminded me of something. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

He got out of the car and slammed the door. He was walking to my side. I locked the doors.

"Open it now," He said banging on the window.

"Why what are you gonna do?" I said kind of scared. I actually had a bruise on the back of the neck from Kilo grabbing my neck the other day. I don't think he knows though and it's better if he doesn't.

I unlocked the doors. He reached for the seatbelt and put me in. Reaching for a button behind my seat and pressing it.

He slammed the door and went to his side. I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt but it was locked like it wouldn't unbuckle. What did he do?

"Kilo unlock this," I yelled desperately trying to get this tight-ass seatbelt off of me or at least loosen it.

"The more you move the tighter it gets," he said with an evil laugh. I instantly stopped moving and sat up straight. I didn't dare to move anymore this thing was tight enough.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I noticed he missed our turn.

"We are going public with our relationship," he replied and I laughed "Yeah right so I could get put in danger again? Arent you with the mafia?" I said acting curious yes I was playing but at the same time that was a serious ass question.

"Didn't I tell you to mind your fucking business?" He said driving faster. What was with him and fucking speeding?

"So it's true?" I said looking him dead in the eyes wanting to know the truth.

"Mind your business Kehlani," he said not giving me an answer. I guess in my head he is involved in the mafia. We're just gonna have to see. We made our way to his office. He held my hand on the way inside. Of course, people were staring but I didn't care. When we got inside the elevator I asked " What happened to Amil?"

"I fired her," he said and I smiled.

"Why?" I asked wanting to know.

"I seen the way she treated you. No one disrespects my future wife" he said giving me a wink.

We walked into his office and he gave me some clothes to change.

I went into his private bathroom and changed into an expensive ass dress that still had the tag on it. $3,000. Do you know what I could do with that money? Spending it on a damn dress I'm probably only gonna wear once. It's ok because I'm going to sell it after.

The dress is beautiful it's a short tight green dress with glitter. My favorite color. I wore green heels and big hoops.

I came out and there were cameras everywhere. SO he was serious. He's telling the world about our relationship. Great..........