Chapter 10

~Be Alright~

LANI POV

As soon as we walked in he told me to go upstairs and get dressed. My dress was waiting for me.

A long beautiful silver glittery dress. The most beautiful dress I have ever laid my small hands-on. I decided to wear my hair in big curls down.

I took extra time to get ready on purpose. I liked pissing Kilo off, it gave me happiness.

When I was finally done I made my way downstairs. Kilo was waiting for me looking at his hand watch. He wore a black Armani suit clutched so tight to him you could see his muscles. His hair was perfect and he looked good as fuck.

He stood there with no expression on his face but I know he was pissed at me for taking a long time considering we were already late.

He grabbed my hand helping me walk down the rest of the stairs. I smiled
Sometimes Kilo can be such a gentleman and other times he's a self-centered asshole. By far he is the most bipolar man I have ever met!!!

This time Kilo didn't drive we took a limo.

"When was the party supposed to start?" I asked I wanted to know how late it was.

"Seven and it's now," he looked at his watch "8:30" and laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. How is being late funny to him? He's always late and when he is he's always pissed and mad like it's everybody's fault but his.

We finally arrived at this huge building and as soon as we stepped out of the limo cameras flashed everywhere.

I fucking hate it. Flashing lights makes me dizzy and tired. I sometimes can't see it hurts me a lot.

We stopped on the red carpet to take pictures. We stood there for a minute taking a lot. Kilo even kissed me on the cheek. Pathetic all this for some damm photos. Grabbing my waist, holding my hand, kissing my cheek. I tried so hard not to laugh. Kilo can really put on an act.

We walked in and the first person I saw was Riccardo. I smiled. I really liked him. He was the calm one and I liked that. He walked up to me and was with that man I saw Kilo yelling at the other day.

"Hey," he said hugging me. I hugged back and blushed so hard. I saw Kilo glaring at him.
"This is my little brother Dante," Riccardo said pointing to him.

Damm everybody I have met so far in his family looks alike. They all have such similar features. So handsome.

There were a lot of famous actors, singers, rappers, and businessmen. I was too shy to go talk to any of them even though I adored half of em. Kilo did mean everybody would come to the party.

We started to walk around because Kilo wanted to introduce me to everybody. It was actually nice I like meeting new people. But I regret meeting Kilo. He said we would wait till the end to make the announcement.

This one-man had walked up to us. I was scared. He was old in his forties and looked like a creep. He kept staring me up and down like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Who's this young beautiful girl?" He asked Kilo.

I was so fucking disgusted and I don't even know why. He was looking at me so weirdly. He kind of reminded me of my step-dad.

Kilo held me closer. "Mr.Jones this is my fiancée Lani," he said holding me even tighter when he saw the creepy man was staring at me.

I'm kind of glad Kilo doesn't call me Kehlani in public or doesn't introduce me as Kehlani. People either say it wrong or it just doesn't sound right.