Chapter 47

~Birthday~

LANI POV

August second Kilos birthday

We were in LA for Kilo's birthday. He's out right now doing business. But we were going to dinner. The last few weeks have been the same. We just acted like a couple. Had sex and did a couple's shit. We never got to talk since I fell down the stairs. He hasn't brung it up either. But tonight I will. We haven't said I love you yet or anything like that. I really don't know what to feel. He's been gone working. Having emergencies with the mafia. He told me he'd start taking time off to spend with me.

I also have been feeling sick lately. Madison said I could be pregnant but I doubt that. She had a couple of pregnancy tests since she and Riccardo are together. They have been dating for weeks now. Ever since we left LA she says they started sneaking around. She kept it a secret because she figured I would be mad. She's my bestie I'm happy she's with him.

"I'm scared," I told her. I can't bring a baby into this world and I'm only eighteen. Yes, I want a family but Kilo has become more involved in this mafia business than he ever has before. Imagine bringing a baby into that. I barely know what Kilo does. I don't want my son/ daughter involved in that.

"Girl don't be scared it's a chance you're not," she said trying to calm me down. I don't think I'm ready. And how would Kilo feel about this? I mean would he be mad or happy. I know one thing. I don't believe in abortion and if I'm pregnant and he doesn't like it well I'm leaving. I know that's harsh but no. Abortion is not an option for me.

I took the test and we waited. Gosh, this is killing me. My legs were shaking and I was getting" sweaty. Madison picks it up and smiles. "Girl your preggy," she says, and my heartaches.

I should be happy right. I mean part of me is but then the other part of me is worrying. I was getting out of breath. Fuck. I could be putting stress on the baby thinking like this. I drank some water and calmed down.

"I will tell him tonight," I say to her and she was so happy.

I lay down on the couch. Gosh, I'm eighteen and pregnant. Who would have thought? We only had sex when he had a condom and or when I wasn't ovulating. So what went wrong. Did he get the days wrong? Or maybe he was trying to get me pregnant.

I rub my belly. If it's a girl I will name it Alicia Alexandra Paris-Valentino. Alexandra was Kilos's mother's name. Aria was his little sister's name and I also love it. If it's a boy it would probably be a junior. But I don't want my kids in the mafia. That shouldn't even be a conversation.

"What do pregnant people even eat?" I ask Madi

"I don't know," she says

"I know I can't eat seafood"

"That's a bummer," she says laughing.

It is I love sushi.

I lay down and fall asleep.

"Girl wake up you have a dinner date with your hubby," Maidson says shaking me and I get up.

"This baby got me sleepy," I say and she laughs.

"That baby needs to eat," she says helping me stand up. Sometimes I still had back problems and I have a doctor's appointment in two days.

I walk upstairs carefully and grab a dress. Soon I won't be able to fit in these clothes. Kilo picked out a dress for me. A blue long mermaid dress. Gosh, he picks out the most beautiful things.

The dress surprisingly fit and I was happy to see Kilo. He comes and picks me.

"Baby you look beautiful," he says kissing me on the cheek.