Chapter 49

~Love You Too~

KILO POV

I shouldn't have left like that. Not saying goodbye. But I was in a rush this was important. I'm hurt and angry. I just lost my unborn child. How is this having such an effect on me? Now that the plane has crashed. They all probably think I'm dead. Kehlani is now the don and she's probably pissed.

But I didn't make the rules. I have been trying to change them for the past weeks but I couldn't. She now has control over everything. Until I get back.

We crashed on a deserted Island. With no cell service and barely any food. Some of the soldiers died due to the crash. While the rest of us are injured.

For the past three hours, we have been walking around trying to find something. No hope at all. This was it. My road ends here. I won't give up but it's most likely that no one will find us. Deserted Island in the middle of nowhere.

I somewhat feel bad for the way I left things. I never feel bad. But Kehlani has done something to me. She changed me in so many ways. I'm s different person around her. How could you love someone soo much when you hated their guts. I would have never thought I would fall in love with a poor girl whose father I hate. But shit happens.

When I first met her I was instantly attracted not just by her beauty but her soft voice and shyness. She was so different from what I imagined. I couldn't go with my original plans of killing and torturing her because she held me back. No matter how much I tried to push her away it never worked. I was mean and cruel but that didn't work either. For some, It made us closer.

LANI POV

I walk to the imperial staircase to see everyone yelling and crying. Screaming and fighting. Not today.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell and everyone looks at me. I could hear some gasp and I saw shocked faces. This was my mean side. I usually don't let it out. But today I was not in the mood for everyone's bull shit.

"Shut up and listen to me when I say this"I paused and make sure everyone had their eyes on me. "I want everyone in this motherfucking room looking for my husband," I said sighing. "Dead or alive I want him found"

I could see a young man talking while I was talking. "You," I said pointing at him "OUT NOWWWWW" I yelled.

"Anybody who cannot follow orders will face consequences"

"Riccardo go handle him," I said referring to the man who I just kicked out.

"Do I make myself clear?" I say to them.

"YES MA'AM," They all said at the same time.

I smiled. Gosh, it feels good to be in charge.

"As soon as you get any information come straight to me" I finished and walked back to the office.

"Are you ok?" I hear Candace say

"Do I look ok?" I ask in a loud tone.

I sigh. "I'm sorry I'm just so frustrated."

She walks up to me. "He acted the same way when you were kidnapped"

She said and I looked up at her. "Really?" I ask shedding a tear.

"Yea he was pissed but determined he would find you," she said hugging me.

"We will find him whether hes living or not," she says.

I hope he is alive. I'm gonna smack him for leaving like that. How fucking dare him. We just lost a child and he thinks it's a good idea to just leave me. Alone with the mafia. Knowing the risks and the rules he still left. I'm not sad anymore I'm pissed. He had no right to just leave. He better hope hes fuckin dead. I have a feeling hes not. I don't know if I'm in denial and that's why but something in me still feels his soul on this earth.