Chapter 2

~Morning Glory~

LANI POV

I barely got any sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about how Kilo Valentino was the man who saved me the other day. I have heard nasty things about him but he saved my life.

Does that make him any better? Nawww.

I don't know when's the last time I had to get up and get ready for work this early in the morning. It was at 6 am. I took a shower and quickly got ready, wearing something similar to what I wore Friday and I didn't have time for breakfast.

Walking out I saw a bright orange piece of paper on my door EVICTION NOTICE. I have been living in this apartment for free. The landlord told me the first week is free and I haven't paid him since.

Luckily the building was close to my shitty apartment so I could just walk and not take a bus or taxi. I was exhausted and haven't even started my day.

To my surprise, I got to work early (6:45 am ) and headed straight to the 41st floor. It seemed like nobody was here. Not. A. Single. Soul.

But I was wrong.

There he was sitting at my desk. sleep........... From the email he sent my office is right next to his.

Had he been here all night? I couldn't help but giggle. He kind of looked cute.

I quietly walked over to my desk and stood there staring at him, he looked peaceful for the first time. I wanted to take a picture and hopefully make a little cash on it. I mean he deserves it after yesterday. But before I could take my phone out of my bag a hand reached for mine and grabbed my arm.

"Don't even think about it," he said, anger written all in his face. He got up and straightened his suit. "Go get my fucking coffee."

"Yes sir," I said with a shaky voice and rushed to the break room to get his coffee. Wow-what a way to say good morning to your fucking Personal Assistant. I am so embarrassed. He caught me trying to take a picture of him.

I didn't know what he liked so I put sugar and cream on the side just in case. I already fucked up on my first day I don't need to do it again. Walking in his office he wasn't there but I heard something. It sounded like running water. I followed the sound and there was a bathroom in the corner of his office and he was in the shower, I could only see his shadow but that alone was sexy enough. I quickly turned around and put the tray on his desk and returned to mine.

"MS.PARIS" I heard my name being called about ten minutes later by Mr. Valentino. I quickly ran to his office.

"Yes sir," I say, and as I walked in I noticed his suit was changed.

"First off, my coffee is cold I want you to go get me another one, Black two sugars. Second, you will not tell anyone what you saw this morning," He said while staring straight into my eyes giving me the I will kill you look.

"Understand"

"Understood"

I was out of there in two seconds. I got his coffee and quickly but carefully put it on his desk without taking a second look back I walked out and got to work.

My day went like this I mostly had to do summaries on papers and give it to Mr.Valentino to read and if it wasn't "perfect" I had to redo them. I also had to check his boring ass emails and organize his shit. Make appointments and reservations for his personal and Work life. I would expect him to be more neater for a billionaire. He has thousands of fucking emails.